Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Use of national early warning score for observation for increased risk for clinical deterioration during post-ICU care at a surgical ward. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management. vol. 15.
- (2019) Rhythm characteristics and patterns of change during cardiopulmonary resuscitation for in-hospital paediatric cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. vol. 135.
- (2019) The effect of intravenous adrenaline on electrocardiographic changes during resuscitation in patients with initial pulseless electrical activity in out of hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. vol. 136.
- (2018) Rate of avoidable deaths in a Norwegian hospital trust as judged by retrospective chart review. BMJ Quality and Safety. vol. 28 (1).
- (2018) ECG changes during resuscitation of patients with initial pulseless electrical activity are associated with return of spontaneous circulation. Resuscitation. vol. 127.
- (2017) Improper monitoring and deviations from physiologic treatment goals in unconscious patients With brain injury in the early phases of emergency care. NAForum. vol. 30 (3).
- (2016) ECG patterns in early pulseless electrical activity-Associations with aetiology and survival of in-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. vol. 104.
- (2016) Assessment of the time-dependent need for stay in a high dependency unit (HDU) after major surgery by using data from an anesthesia information management system. Journal of clinical monitoring and computing. vol. 30 (2).
- (2016) Surgery for lumbar spinal stenosis in individuals aged 80 and older: a multicenter observational study. Journal of The American Geriatrics Society. vol. 64 (10).
- (2016) Post-acute Care Trajectories in the First Year Following Hospital Discharge After Left Ventricular Assist Device Implantation. Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. vol. 17 (10).
- (2015) Recognizing the causes of in-hospital cardiac arrest - A survival benefit. Resuscitation. vol. 97.
- (2015) Causes of in-hospital cardiac arrest - Incidences and rate of recognition. Resuscitation. vol. 87.
- (2015) Does daily tobacco smoking affect outcomes after microdecompression for degenerative central lumbar spinal stenosis? – A multicenter observational registry-based study. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 157.
- (2014) Beyond ventricular fibrillation analysis: Comprehensive waveform analysis for all cardiac rhythms occurring during resuscitation. Resuscitation. vol. 85 (11).
- (2014) Optimal loop duration during the provision of in-hospital advanced life support (ALS) to patients with an initial non-shockable rhythm. Resuscitation. vol. 85 (1).
- (2013) Effects of epinephrine on rhythm transitions in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Circulation. vol. 128.
- (2013) Effects of adrenaline on rhythm transitions in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 57 (10).
- (2013) Clinical state transitions during advanced life support (ALS) in in-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. vol. 84 (9).
- (2012) Dynamic effects of adrenaline (epinephrine) in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest with initial pulseless electrical activity (PEA). Resuscitation. vol. 83 (8).
- (2011) Optimal CPR Loop Duration for Asystole and Pulseless Electrical Activity During In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest. Circulation. vol. 124 (21).