Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Prolonged epileptiform EEG runs are associated with persistent seizures in juvenile myoclonic epilepsy. Epilepsy Research. vol. 134.
- (2017) Comparison of sleep latency and number of SOREMPs in the home and hospital with a modified multiple sleep latency test: A randomized crossover study. Journal of clinical neurophysiology. vol. 34 (3).
- (2017) Cognitive deficits associated with impaired awareness of hypoglycaemia in type 1 diabetes. Diabetologia. vol. 60 (6).
- (2017) Alterations in post-movement beta event related synchronization throughout the migraine cycle: A controlled, longitudinal study. Cephalalgia.
- (2017) Reduced motor cortical inhibition in migraine: A blinded transcranial magnetic stimulation study. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 128 (12).
- (2017) Do physical activity and body mass index modify the association between chronic musculoskeletal pain and insomnia? Longitudinal data from the HUNT study, Norway. Journal of Sleep Research. vol. 27.
- (2017) Does pain sensitivity change by migraine phase? A blinded longitudinal study. Cephalalgia. vol. 37 (14).
- (2017) Habituation of laser-evoked potentials by migraine phase: a blinded longitudinal study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 18:100.
- (2016) Increased frontal electroencephalogram theta amplitude in patients with anorexia nervosa compared to healthy controls. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. vol. 12.
- (2016) Mood and motor activity in euthymic bipolar disorder with sleep disturbance. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 202.
- (2016) Visual evoked potentials in migraine: Is the "neurophysiological hallmark" concept still valid?. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 127 (1).
- (2016) The impact of sleep loss on the facilitation of seizures: A prospective case-crossover study. Epilepsy Research. vol. 127.
- (2016) Non-invasive cortical modulation of experimental pain in migraine. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 127 (6).
- (2015) Acetyl-l-carnitine versus placebo for migraine prophylaxis: A randomized, triple-blind, crossover study. Cephalalgia. vol. 35 (11).
- (2015) Experimental sleep restriction facilitates pain and electrically induced cortical responses. Sleep. vol. 38 (10).
- (2015) Impaired awareness of hypoglycemia in adults with type 1 diabetes is not associated with autonomic dysfunction or peripheral neuropathy. Diabetes Care. vol. 39 (3).
- (2015) Impaired awareness of hypoglycaemia and peripheral autonomic neuropathy in type 1 diabetes. Diabetologia. vol. 58.
- (2015) The effect of sleep restriction on laser evoked potentials, thermal sensory and pain thresholds and suprathreshold pain in healthy subjects. Clinical Neurophysiology. vol. 126 (10).
- (2014) Sleep quality and arousal in migraine and tension-type headache: The headache-sleep study. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica, Supplementum. vol. 129 (198).
- (2014) Sleep quality, arousal and pain thresholds in tension-type headache: A blinded controlled polysomnographic study. Cephalalgia. vol. 34 (6).