Trond Leiv Toftevaag
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2010) Simplified models of a single-phase power electronic inverter for railway power system stability analysis—Development and evaluation. Electric power systems research. vol. 80 (2).
- (2010) The Potential of Integrating Wind Power with Offshore Oil and Gas Platforms. Wind Engineering : The International Journal of Wind Power. vol. 34 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Investigation of Characteristics Regarding Lithium-ion Battery Cells for an Electric Race Car Application. The 6th Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Conference - HEVC 2016.
- (2014) Integration of Future Solar Photovoltaic Generation in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. 4th International Workshop on Integration of Solar into Power Systems.
- (2014) Resonansproblem i fordelingsnett knyttet til kondensatorer for fasekompensering - målinger, simuleringer, analyser. NEF Teknisk møte 2014 Strømmen skal fram.
- (2013) Dynamic equivalents of active distribution power systems for investigation of transient stability. CIRED 2013 Electricity Distribution Systems for a Sustainable Future.
- (2013) Impact of voltage phase angle changes on low-voltage ride-through performance of small scale hydro DG units. CIRED 2013 Electricity Distribution Systems for a Sustainable Future.
- (2013) Harmonic voltages and lighting equipment flicker caused by pumping station - measurements, analysis and mitigation. CIRED 2013 Electricity Distribution Systems for a Sustainable Future.
- (2012) Analysis of parallel operation of SEIGs with voltage based controller in mini-grid. 2012 IEEE Third International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies (ICSET).
- (2012) Equal-area criterion applied on power transfer corridors. Proceedings of the IASTED Asian Conference on Power and Energy Systems, AsiaPES 2012.
- (2012) External Grid Representation for Assessing Fault Ride Through Capabilities of Distributed Generation Units. 2012 3rd IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Europe (ISGT Europe).
- (2012) Impact of voltage phase angle changes on low-voltage ride-through performance of DG-units. CIRED 2012 Workshop: Integration of Renewables into the Distribution Grid, Lisbon, Portugal, 29-30 May 2012.
- (2011) RELIABILITY EVALUATION OF WIDE AREA MONITORING APPLICATIONS AND EXTREME CONTINGENCIES. Proceeding - 17th Power Systems Computations Conference PSCC 2011.
- (2010) Application of linear analysis in railway power system stability studies. Power Supply, Energy Management and Catenary Problems.
- (2009) Use of participation factors and parameter sensitivities in study and improvement of low-frequency stability between electrical rail vehicle and power supply. Proceedings of the 13th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications, EPE2009.
- (2009) Constant power load charecteristic's influence on the low-frequency interaction between advanced electrical rail vehicle and railway traction power supply with rotary converters. 9th International Conference, Modern Electric Traction MET'2009, Conference Proceedings.
- (2008) Application of linear analysis in traction power system stability studies. Computers in Railways XI: Computer System Design and Operation in the Railway and Other Transit Systems.
- (2003) Control concepts to enable increased wind power penetration. 2003 IEEE Power Engineering Society General Meeting.
- (2002) Large-scale wind power integration and voltage stability limits in regional networks. 2002 IEEE Power Engineering Society Summer Meeting.