Background and activities
Areas of speciality / Fields of responsibility
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) The effect of sampling procedures and day-to-day variations in metabolomics studies of biofluids. Analytica Chimica Acta. vol. 1081.
- (2019) Biomarker discovery using NMR based metabolomics of tissue. Methods in molecular biology. vol. 2037.
- (2019) Associations of physical activity and sedentary time with lipoprotein subclasses in Norwegian schoolchildren: The Active Smarter Kids (ASK) study. Atherosclerosis.
- (2018) Anti-Cancer Potential of Homemade Fresh Garlic Extract Is Related to Increased Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress. Nutrients. vol. 10 (4).
- (2018) Nanoparticle Ligand-Decoration Procedures Affect in Vivo Interactions with Immune Cells. Molecular Pharmaceutics. vol. 15 (12).
- (2016) Estrogen receptor α promotes breast cancer by reprogramming choline metabolism. Cancer Research. vol. 76 (19).
- (2016) Serum microRNAs/enriched pathways in lung cancer 1-4 years before diagnosis: A pilot study from the HUNT Biobank, Norway. Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- (2014) Identification of Metabolites from 2D 1H-13C HSQC NMR using Peak Correlation Plots. BMC Bioinformatics. vol. 15 (1).
- (2014) Development of hyperspectral imaging as a bio-optical taxonomic tool for pigmented marine organisms. Organisms Diversity & Evolution. vol. 14 (2).
- (2013) Thiophen-2-yl and bithienyl substituted pyrazine-2,3-dicarbonitriles as precursors for tetrasubstituted zinc azaphthalocyanines. Polyhedron. vol. 54 (1).
- (2012) Benzoylated uronic Acid building blocks and synthesis of N-uronate conjugates of lamotrigine. Molecules. vol. 17 (1).
- (2011) H-1, C-13 and N-15 resonances of the AlgE62 subunit from Azotobacter vinelandii mannuronan C5-epimerase. Biomolecular NMR Assignments. vol. 5 (2).
- (2011) New nystatin-related antifungal polyene macrolides with altered polyol region generated via biosynthetic engineering of Streptomyces noursei. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. vol. 77 (18).
- (2011) Highly sensitive GC/MS/MS method for quantitation of amino and nonamino organic acids. Analytical Chemistry. vol. 83.
- (2011) Assessment of resistomycin, as an anticancer compound isolated and characterized from Streptomyces aurantiacus AAA5. Journal of Microbiology. vol. 49 (6).
- (2010) Unsymmetrical zinc azaphthalocyanines, peripherally substituted with thiophen-2-yl and 2-functionalized phenoxy groups. Polyhedron. vol. 29 (17).
- (2010) Biosynthetic Pathway for g-Cyclic Sarcinaxanthin in Micrococcus luteus: Heterologous Expression and Evidence for Diverse and Multiple Catalytic Functions of C50 Carotenoid Cyclases. Journal of Bacteriology. vol. 192 (21).
- (2009) The use of two optically active N-sulfinyl alpha-imino esters in the stereoselective aza-Diels-Alder reaction. Tetrahedron. vol. 65 (14).
- (2009) Zinc azaphthalocyanines with pyridin-3-yloxy peripheral substituents. Polyhedron. vol. 28 (13).
- (2009) Zinc azaphthalocyanines with thiophen-2-yl, 5-methylthiophen-2-yl and pyridin-3-yl peripheral substituents: Additive substituent contributions to singlet oxygen production. Dyes and pigments. vol. 82 (3).