Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) CFD Study of Diffuse Ceiling Ventilation through Perforated Ceiling Panels. Energies. vol. 13 (8).
- (2016) Investigation of finite water depth sloshing in a tank in the presence of slat screens using model test and CFD. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering. vol. 26 (2).
- (2016) Large-eddy simulation of cross-flow around ship sections. Journal of Marine Science and Technology. vol. 21 (3).
- (2015) Investigation of the Flow Around Two Interacting Ship-Like Sections. Journal of Fluids Engineering - Trancactions of The ASME. vol. 137 (4).
- (2013) Turbulent Flow Around a Semi-Submerged Rectangular Cylinder. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering. vol. 135 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Effects of a ceiling diffuser on Diffuse Ceiling Ventilation (DCV) Performance. Proceedings of Building Simulation 2019: 16th Conference of IBPSA, Roma, September 02-04.
- (2017) Numerical Simulations for the flow inside the pump as turbine. MekIT’17 - Ninth national conference on Computational Mechanics.
- (2015) Investigation of finite water depth sloshing in a tank in presence of slat screens using model test and CFD. Proceedings of the twenty-fifth International Ocean and Polar Engineering Conference - ISOPE 2015.
- (2015) Numerical Prediction of a Multistage Centrifugal Pump Performance With Stationary and Moving Mesh. ASME 2015 Power Conference collocated with the ASME 2015 9th International Conference on Energy Sustainability, the ASME 2015 13th International Conference on Fuel Cell Science, Engineering and Technology, and the ASME 2015 Nuclear Forum.
- (2015) Numerical Simulation of Flow inside Centrifugal Pump by two different Solvers. Proceedings of MekIT'15 Eighth National Conference on Computational Mechanics.
- (2014) Numerical and experimental study of the flow around two ship sections side-by-side. Proceedings ASME 2014 33rd International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering, Volume 2: CFD and VIV.
- (2012) Experimental and Numerical Study of the of Flow Around a Semi-Submerged Rectangular Cylinder. 2012 Proceedings of the ASME 31st International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering (OMAE2012): Volume 5.
- (2011) CALCULATION OF THE FLOW AROUND TWO INTERACTING SHIPS. Computational methods in Marine Engineering IV.
- (2011) Calculations of the flow around rectangular shaped floating structures. Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Wind Engineering (ICWE).
- (2011) A comparative study of PIV experiments and numerical simulations of flow fields around two interacting ships. 2nd International Conference on Ship Manoeuvring in Shallow and Confined Water: Ship to Ship Interaction, Conference Proceedings.