Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy after modern treatment of Hodgkin’s lymphoma; symptom burden and quality of life. Acta Oncologica.
- (2021) Post-treatment work patterns amongst survivors of lymphoma treated with high-dose chemotherapy with autologous stem-cell transplantation. BMC Cancer. vol. 21 (1).
- (2021) Using blood calprotectin as a measure of blood neutrophils. Scandinavian Journal of Clinical and Laboratory Investigation. vol. 81 (4).
- (2020) Sexual dysfunction is prevalent in female lymphoma survivors after autologous stem-cell transplantation and is associated with younger age, chronic fatigue, and mental distress. Bone Marrow Transplantation.
- (2020) Phase 1/2a study of 177Lu-lilotomab satetraxetan in relapsed/refractory indolent non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Blood Advances. vol. 4 (17).
- (2020) Patients with high-risk DLBCL benefit from dose-dense immunochemotherapy combined with early systemic CNS prophylaxis. Blood Advances. vol. 4 (9).
- (2019) Sexual function in long-term male lymphoma survivors after high-dose therapy with autologous stem-cell transplantation. Bone Marrow Transplantation.
- (2019) Lifestyle behavior among lymphoma survivors after high-dose therapy with autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation, assessed by patient-reported outcomes. Acta Oncologica. vol. 58 (5).
- (2019) Survivors' knowledge of their diagnosis, treatment and possible late adverse effects after autologous stem cell transplantation for lymphoma. Acta Oncologica. vol. 58 (9).
- (2018) Phosphatase of regenerating liver-3 (PRL-3) is overexpressed in classical Hodgkin lymphoma and promotes survival and migration. Experimental hematology and oncology. vol. 7:8.
- (2018) Chronic fatigue is highly prevalent in survivors of autologous stem cell transplantation and associated with IL-6, neuroticism, cardiorespiratory fitness, and obesity. Bone Marrow Transplantation.
- (2016) Pattern of employment and associated factors in long-term lymphoma survivors 10 years after high-dose chemotherapy with autologous stem cell transplantation. Acta Oncologica. vol. 55 (5).
- (2016) Molecular monitoring after autologous stem cell transplantation and preemptive Rituximab treatment of molecular relapse; results from the Nordic mantle cell lymphoma studies (MCL2 and MCL3) with median follow-up of 8.5 years. Biology of Blood and Marrow Transplantation. vol. 23 (3).
- (2016) A national study on conditional survival, excess mortality and second cancer after high dose therapy with autologous stem cell transplantation for non-Hodgkin lymphoma. British Journal of Haematology. vol. 173 (3).
- (2015) PET/MR brain imaging: evaluation of clinical UTE-based attenuation correction. European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. vol. 42 (9).
- (2015) Successful change of treatment strategy in elderly patients with primary central nervous system lymphoma by de-escalating induction and introducing temozolomide maintenance: results from a phase II study by the Nordic Lymphoma Group. Haematologica. vol. 100 (4).
- (2015) Conditional survival and excess mortality after high-dose therapy with autologous stem cell transplantation for adult refractory or relapsed Hodgkin lymphoma in Norway. Haematologica. vol. 100 (6).
- (2014) Nordic MCL3 study: 90Y-ibritumomab-tiuxetan added to BEAM/C in non-CR patients before transplant in mantle cell lymphoma. Blood. vol. 123 (19).
- (2013) HGF and IGF-1 synergize with SDF-1α in promoting migration of myeloma cells by cooperative activation of p21-activated kinase. Experimental Hematology. vol. 41 (7).
- (2013) High dose therapy with autologous stem cell support for lymphoma in Norway 1987-2008. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 133 (16).