Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Smac-mimetics reduce numbers and viability of human osteoclasts. Cell death discovery. vol. 7:36.
- (2019) Autocrine activin A signalling in ovarian cancer cells regulates secretion of interleukin 6, autophagy, and cachexia. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle.
- (2017) Cancer cachexia associates with a systemic autophagy-inducing activity mimicked by cancer cell-derived IL-6 trans-signaling. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2014) Structure-activity study leading to identification of a highly active thienopyrimidine based EGFR inhibitor. European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. vol. 75.
- (2014) Alterations in mucus barrier function and matrix structure induced by guluronate oligomers. Biomacromolecules. vol. 15 (6).
- (2008) Cellular trafficking of lipoteichoic acid and Toll-like receptor 2 in relation to signaling; role of CD14 and CD36. Journal of Leukocyte Biology. vol. 84.
- (2004) Lipopolysaccharide and double-stranded RNA up-regulate toll-like receptor 2 independently of myeloid differentiation factor 88. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 279.
- (2004) Lipopolysaccharide and Double-stranded RNA Up-regulate Toll-like Receptor 2 Independently of Myeloid Differentiation Factor 88. Journal of Biological Chemistry.
- (1999) Regulation of Apo-2 Ligand/Trail expression in NK cells - Involvement in NK cell mediated cytotoxicity. Cytokine. vol. 11 (9).
- (1999) Regulation of APO-2 ligand /Trail expression in NK cells - involvement in NK cell-mediated cytotoxicity. Cytokine. vol. 11 (9).
- (1999) Polymorphonuchlear of Fas and Fas-Ligand expression in NK cells by cytokines and the involved of Fas-Ligand in NK/LAK cell-mediated cytotoxicity. Cytokine.
- (1998) Regulation of Apo-2 Ligand/TRAIL expression in NK cells - Involvement in NK cell mediated cytotoxicity. Journal of Interferon and Cytokine Research. vol. 18 (5).
- (1995) Polymorphonuclear granulocytes enhance lipopolysaccharide-induced p75 tumor necrosis factor receptor release from mononuclear cells. European Journal of Immunology. vol. 25.