Background and activities
Started as a scientific assistent at NTNU Center for Elite Sports Research (SenTIF) in April 2015, with Nordic combined as field of study. The research will be carried out in cooperation with The Norwegian Olympic Sports Center (OLT) and the norwegian national ski federation (NSF), where I also have a part-time position involving follow-up ans testing of the Nordic combined national squad. The main goal of the project is to acquire better scientific insight to the specificity of Nordic combined.
- Masters degree in Human Movement Science, NTNU
- Lecturer at department of Human Movement Science, NTNU
- Test leader at Trondheim Idrettsklinikk
- Scientific assistent at NTNU
- Scientific assistent at NTNU SenTIF
- Scientific assistent at NSF
- Consultant physiology at OLT
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The Role of Emotions for 4 Athletes in Nordic Combined in Ski Jumping Competitions in World Cup. The Sport journal.
- (2017) Association between laboratory capacities and world-cup performance in Nordic combined. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (6).
- (2016) How do world-class Nordic Combined athletes differ from specialized cross-country skiers and ski jumpers in sport-specific capacity and training characteristics?. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. vol. 11 (7).
- (2015) Concurrent Development of Endurance Capacity and Explosiveness: The Training Characteristics of World-Class Nordic Combined Athletes. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance.