Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Reconfigurable Mechanical Anisotropy in Self-Assembled Magnetic Superstructures. Advanced Science. vol. 8 (8).
- (2021) Simultaneously toughening and stiffening elastomers with octuple hydrogen bonding. Advanced Materials. vol. 33 (23).
- (2020) Self-deicing Electrolyte Hydrogel Surfaces with Pa-level Ice Adhesion and Durable Anti-freezing/frost Performance. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. vol. 12 (31).
- (2020) Anti-icing ionogel surfaces: inhibiting ice nucleation, growth and adhesion. ACS Materials Letters.
- (2020) Ultrafast self-healing and highly transparent coating with mechanically durable icephobicity. Applied Materials Today. vol. 19.
- (2019) Magnetically Enhanced Mechanical Stability and Super-Size Effects in Self-Assembled Superstructures of Nanocubes. Advanced Functional Materials. vol. 29 (46).
- (2019) Durable low ice adhesion foams modulated by submicron pores. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 58 (38).
- (2019) Epidermal Gland Inspired Self-Repairing Slippery Lubricant-Infused Porous Coatings with Durable Low Ice Adhesion. Coatings. vol. 9 (10).
- (2019) Ultra-durable Icephobic Coating by Molecular pulley. Soft Matter. vol. 15.
- (2018) Focused ion beam milling of self-assembled magnetic superstructures: an approach to fabricate nanoporous materials with tunable porosity. Materials Horizons. vol. 5 (6).
- (2018) Enhancing the mechanical durability of icephobic surfaces by introducing autonomous self-healing function. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. vol. 10 (14).
- (2020) Self-assembled superstructures of magnetic nanoparticles: advanced nanofabrication and enhanced mechanical properties. 2020. ISBN 978-82-326-4891-7. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (271).
- (2015) Self-Assembly of Magnetic Nanoparticles into Superstructures for Magnonics. 2015.