Background and activities
My interests are in the use of systems biological approaches in order to explore and understand biological phenomena. More specifically, I am interested in metabolic modelling and its applications. I am currently working as a PhD candidate in biotechonology under the supervision of professor Eivind Almaas at the Department of Biotechnology and Food Science. I predominantly work on constraint-based metabolic models, both in their reconstruction as well as method development.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Experimental determination of Escherichia coli biomass composition for constraint-based metabolic modeling. PLOS ONE. vol. 17 (1).
- (2022) Phenotypic response of yeast metabolic network to availability of proteinogenic amino acids. Frontiers in Molecular Biosciences. vol. 9.
- (2021) High‐quality genome‐scale metabolic model of Aurantiochytrium sp. T66. Biotechnology and Bioengineering. vol. 118.
- (2019) Reconstruction of a genome-scale metabolic model for the analysis of the oleaginous phenotype of Aurantiochytrium sp. T66. NORBIS annual conference . NORBIS; Oscarsborg Festning. 2019-09-30 - 2019-10-02.
- (2019) Genome-scale modeling of Auranthochytrium sp. T66 for increased fatty acid production. Digital Life 2019 . Digital Life Norway; Tromsø. 2019-09-05 - 2019-09-05.