Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Health care services and costs after hip fracture, comparing conventional versus standardised care: A retrospective study with 12-month follow-up. Injury.
- (2021) Self-referral to inpatient treatment program in a community mental health Centre in Central Norway: investigating the implementation, professionals’ experiences and costs. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21:1310.
- (2020) Modeling Obesity in Norway (The MOON Study): A Decision-Analytic Approach—Prevalence, Costs, and Years of Life Lost. Medical decision making.
- (2020) Factors contributing to post-stroke health care utilization and costs, secondary results from the life after stroke (LAST) study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 20.
- (2020) Health-related quality of life in Norwegian adolescent living with chronic fatigue syndrome. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes.
- (2020) Pre-consultation biopsychosocial data from patients admitted for management at pain centers in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Pain. vol. 20 (2).
- (2019) A MULTIMODAL INDIVIDUALIZED INTERVENTION TO PREVENT FUNCTIONAL DECLINE AFTER STROKE. A RANDOMISED CONTROLLED TRIAL ON LONG-TERM FOLLOW-UP AFTER STROKE (THE LAST-LONG TRIAL). European Stroke Journal. vol. 4 (1).
- (2019) Vanndampbehandling versus stripping av vena saphena magna ved åreknuter. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 139 (5).
- (2019) Rettighetsvurdering og kvalitet på henvisninger - grad av samsvar mellom fire smertesentre. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 139 (9).
- (2019) Short and long-term clinical effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of a late-phase community-based balance and gait exercise program following hip fracture. The EVA-HIP randomised controlled trial. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (11).
- (2018) Motivational interviewing in long-term sickness absence: study protocol of a randomized controlled trial followed by qualitative and economic studies. BMC Public Health. vol. 18 (756).
- (2018) Design of a study evaluating the effects, health economics, and stakeholder perspectives of a multi-component occupational rehabilitation program with an added workplace intervention - A study protocol. BMC Public Health. vol. 18 (219).
- (2018) A study of unreasonable illegitimate tasks, administrative tasks, and sickness presenteeism amongst Norwegian physicians: an everyday struggle?. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (407).
- (2017) Effect of inpatient multicomponent occupational rehabilitation versus less comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation on sickness absence in persons with Musculoskeletal- or Mental Health Disorders: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of occupational rehabilitation. vol. 28 (1).
- (2017) Camp-based family treatment of childhood obesity: randomised controlled trial. Archives of Disease in Childhood. vol. 102 (4).
- (2017) Randomized Controlled Trial of Adding Telephone Follow-Up to an Occupational Rehabilitation Program to Increase Work Participation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2016) Nurse-administered intravitreal injections of anti-VEGF: study protocol for noninferiority randomized controlled trial of safety, cost and patient satisfaction. BMC Ophthalmology. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) One-year health and care costs after hip fracture for home-dwelling elderly patients in Norway: Results from the Trondheim Hip Fracture Trial. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 44 (8).
- (2015) Family intervention targeting obese children: Treatment cost differences of two standardized programs. Obesity Facts.
- (2015) Comprehensive geriatric care for patients with hip fractures: a prospective, randomised, controlled trial. The Lancet. vol. 385 (9978).