Jon Viktor Haugom
Background and activities
My responsibilities and roles at Campus:
- Course responsibility for pathology for Bachelor in Paramedicine
- Teaches many topics in pathology
- Teaches respiration and ventilator treatment for nurses in anesthesia and intensive care
- Participates as a facilitator and operator in internal and external courses at the Center for Simulation and Patient Safety IHG
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Kritiske kommentarer gjør at jeg vegrer meg for å tilkalle akutt-teamet. Universitetsavisa.
- (2021) "Det skjer noe i rommet" - sammenligning av to debrifingstrukturer. Læringsfestivalen 2021 . NTNU; Digitalt. 2021-05-10 - 2021-05-11.
- (2021) Critical response process as a structure of debriefing. SESAM 26th annual meeting Seville 2021 . SESAM Society for simulation in Europe; Virtual international conference. 2021-04-14 - 2021-04-16.
- (2020) Exploration of Two Different Structures for Debriefing in Simulation: The Influence of the Structure on the Facilitator Role. Simulation & Gaming. vol. 51 (2).
- (2017) Program for students to achieve simulation competence. Society for Simulation in Europe ; 2017-06-13 - 2017-06-16.
- (2012) A comparison of the responses of nurses working in medical and surgical wards to patients whose condition is deteriorating. International Society for Rapid Response System . International Society for Rapid Response System; Sydney. 2012-05-07 - 2012-05-09.