Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) The Cytoscape BioGateway App: explorative network building from an RDF store. Bioinformatics.
- (2017) Anaerobic digestion of pig manure supernatant at high ammonia concentrations characterized by high abundances of Methanosaeta and non-euryarchaeotal archaea. Scientific Reports. vol. 7:15077.
- (2014) Using the relation ontology Metarel for modelling Linked Data as multi-digraphs. Semantic Web Journal. vol. 5 (2).
- (2014) OrthAgogue: An agile tool for the rapid prediction of orthology relations. Bioinformatics. vol. 30 (5).
- (2014) Finding gene regulatory network candidates using the gene expression knowledge base. BMC Bioinformatics. vol. 15 (1).
- (2013) The emergence of Semantic Systems Biology. New Biotechnology. vol. 30 (3).
- (2012) Gauging triple stores with actual biological data. BMC Bioinformatics. vol. 13.
- (2011) Reasoning with bio-ontologies: using relational closure rules to enable practical querying. Bioinformatics. vol. 27 (11).
- (2011) Flexibility and utility of the cell cycle ontology. Applied Ontology. vol. 6 (3).
- (2010) ONTO-ToolKit: enabling bio-ontology engineering via Galaxy. BMC Bioinformatics. vol. 11.
- (2009) Biological knowledge management: the emerging role of the Semantic Web technologies. Briefings in Bioinformatics. vol. 10 (4).
- (2009) BioGateway: A Semantic Systems Biology Tool for the Life Sciences. BMC Bioinformatics. vol. 10 (S11).