Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Impact of printing surfaces with UV-curable inks on sound absorption. Journal of Print and Media Technology Research. vol. 9 (2).
- (2020) Using watermark visibility measurements to select an optimized pair of spot colors for use in a binary watermark. IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology.
- (2019) Measurement of CIELAB spatio-chromatic contrast sensitivity in different spatial and chromatic directions. Final program and proceedings (Color and Imaging Conference).
- (2018) UV watermarking of images in clustered dot scenarios. IS&T International Symposium on Electronic Imaging Science and Technology.
- (2018) Detection of Orientation-Modulation Embedded Data in Color Printed Natural Images. Journal of Imaging. vol. 4 (4).
- (2017) Data Hiding by White Modulation in Color Direct Binary Search Halftones. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology. vol. 61 (4).
- (2016) Orientation Modulation for Data Hiding in Chrominance Channels of Direct Binary Search Halftone Prints. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology. vol. 60 (5).
Part of book/report
- (2020) A study on attributes for 2.5D print quality assessment. Twenty-eight Color and Imaging Conference.
- (2019) Halftone Modulation for Embedding UV Watermarks in Color Printed Images. 14th International Conference on Signal-Image Technology & Internet-Based Systems.
- (2017) Masking in chrominance channels of natural images — Data, analysis, and prediction. Proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on Image and Signal Processing and Analysis, ISPA 2017; September 18-20, 2017, Ljubljana, Slovenia.