Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) A wave simulator and active heave compensation framework for demanding offshore crane operations. Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (CCECE). vol. 2015-June (June).
- (2013) ECMS 2013 Conference Proceedings. 2013. ISBN 978-0-9564944-6-7.
- (2013) Proceedings 27th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2013, May 27th - May 30th, 2013, Ålesund, Norway. ECMS European Council for Modelling and Simulation. 2013. ISBN 978-0-9564944-6-7.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Enhancing undergraduate research and learning methods on real-time processes by cooperating with maritime industries. Proceedings 28th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2014, May 27th - May 30th, 2014, Brescia, Italy.
- (2014) Including bachelor students in research activities in real-time process control. Det mangfaldige kvalitetsomgrepet. Fjordantologien 2013.
- (2012) Exploring artificial vision for use in demanding ship operations. Shaping reality through simulation : Proceedings 26th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2012 : May 29th - June 1st, 2012, Koblenz, Germany.
- (2010) Application of low-cost commercial off-the-shelf (cots) products in the development of human-robot interactions. Proceedings : 24th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation : 1st-4th June 2010, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- (2009) Intelligent control of an inverted pendulum. Intelligent engineering systems and computational cybernetics.
- (2009) Teaching embedded control using concurrent Java. ECMS 2009 : Proceedings 23rd European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2009.
- (2008) Simulation of intelligent ship autopilots. ECMS 2008 : 22nd European Conference on Modelling and Simulation.
- (2007) Real-time process control with cocurrent JAVA. Proceedings of the 6th EUROSIM congress on modelling and simulation.
- (2007) The use of artificial intelligence controlling a 6DOF motion platform. ECMS 2007 : 21st European Conference on Modelling and Simulation.
- (2006) Design and Application of a Motion Platform for a High-Speed Craft Simulator. Proceedings of ICM 2006, IEEE 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics.
- (2006) Feedback Control of an Inverted Pendulum with the use of Artificial Intelligence. Proceedings of ICCC 2006 : IEEE 4th International Conference on Computational Cybernetics.
- (2005) Design and application of a motion platform in three degrees of freedom. SIMS 2005 : 46th conference on simulation and modeling.
- (2004) Teori og empiri i kosmologien : essay i vitenskapsteori. 2004.