Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Integrative whole-genome sequence analysis reveals roles of regulatory mutations in BCL6 and BCL2 in follicular lymphoma. Scientific Reports. vol. 7 (1).
- (2016) PML regulates neuroprotective innate immunity and neuroblast commitment in a hypoxic–ischemic encephalopathy model. Cell Death & Disease. vol. 7.
- (2016) Quantification of DNA Damage by Real-Time qPCR. Mitochondrial DNA Methods and Protocols.
- (2015) Genetic variants in the DNA repair gene NEIL3 and the risk of myocardial infarction in a nested case-control study. The HUNT Study. DNA Repair. vol. 28.
- (2015) Analysis of Mitochondrial DNA and RNA Integrity by a Real-Time qPCR-Based Method. Mitochondrial Medicine.
- (2014) Addressing RNA integrity to determine the impact of mitochondrial DNA mutations on brain mitochondrial function with age. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (5).
- (2014) Ginsenoside Rd attenuates tau protein phosphorylation via the PI3K/AKT/GSK-3β pathway after transient forebrain ischemia. Neurochemical Research. vol. 39 (7).
- (2013) Ginsenoside Rd promotes glutamate clearance by up-regulating glial glutamate transporter GLT-1 via PI3K/AKT and ERK1/2 pathways. Frontiers in Pharmacology. vol. 4.
- (2012) Lack of the DNA glycosylases MYH and OGG1 in the cancer prone double mutant mouse does not increase mitochondrial DNA mutagenesis. DNA Repair. vol. 11 (3).
- (2011) Mitochondrial DNA Damage Level Determines Neural Stem Cell Differentiation Fate. Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 31 (26).