Wenche Moe Thorstensen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Paranasal sinus opacification in headache sufferers: A population-based imaging study (the HUNT study-MRI). Cephalalgia. vol. 37 (6).
- (2016) Quality of life and symptoms before and after nasal septoplasty compared with healthy individuals. BMC Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders. vol. 16 (1).
- (2015) Paranasal sinus opacification at MRI in lower airway disease (the HUNT study-MRI). European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology.
- (2014) Nesens portvaktfunksjon. Fagbladet Allergi i praksis.
- (2014) The determining factors of peak nasal inspiratory flow and perception of nasal airflow in asthmatics. Rhinology. vol. 52 (4).
- (2013) Nasal flow, volumes, and minimal cross sectional areas in asthmatics. Respiratory Medicine. vol. 107 (10).
- (2012) Sino-Nasal Characteristics in Asthmatic Patients. Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (OTO). vol. 147 (5).