Wenche Moe Thorstensen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Postoperative controls of ventilation tubes in children by general practitioner or otolaryngologist? Study protocol for a multicenter randomized non-inferiority study (The ConVenTu study). Trials. vol. 21.
- (2020) Rhinosinusitis without Nasal Polyps in COPD. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research). vol. 6.
- (2019) General Health, Vitality, and Social Function After Sinus Surgery in Chronic Rhinosinusitis. Laryngoscope Investigative Otolaryngology (LIO). vol. 4 (5).
- (2018) A comparison of symptoms and quality of life before and after nasal septoplasty and radiofrequency therapy of the inferior turbinate. BMC Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders. vol. 18:2.
- (2018) Improvement in minimal cross-sectional area and nasal-cavity volume occurs in different areas after septoplasty and radiofrequency therapy of inferior turbinates. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. vol. 275 (8).
- (2017) Paranasal sinus opacification in headache sufferers: A population-based imaging study (the HUNT study-MRI). Cephalalgia. vol. 37 (6).
- (2017) Sinonasal Characteristics in Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Compared to Healthy Controls. International Journal of Otolaryngology. vol. 2017.
- (2016) Quality of life and symptoms before and after nasal septoplasty compared with healthy individuals. BMC Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) A comparison of minimal cross sectional areas, nasal volumes and peak nasal inspiratory flow between patients with obstructive sleep apnea and healthy controls. Rhinology. vol. 54 (4).
- (2015) Paranasal sinus opacification at MRI in lower airway disease (the HUNT study-MRI). European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology.
- (2014) The determining factors of peak nasal inspiratory flow and perception of nasal airflow in asthmatics. Rhinology. vol. 52 (4).
- (2013) Nasal flow, volumes, and minimal cross sectional areas in asthmatics. Respiratory Medicine. vol. 107 (10).
- (2012) Sino-Nasal Characteristics in Asthmatic Patients. Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (OTO). vol. 147 (5).