Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Use of multigene-panel identifies pathogenic variants in several CRC-predisposing genes in patients previously tested for Lynch Syndrome. Clinical Genetics. vol. 92 (4).
- (2017) Identification of metastasis-associated microRNAs in serum from rectal cancer patients. OncoTarget. vol. 8 (52).
- (2016) No association between non-bullous skin reactions from lamotrigine and heterozygosity of UGT1A4 genetic variants *2(P24T) or *3(L48V) in Norwegian patients. Seizure. vol. 45.
- (2016) Lynch syndrome mutation spectrum in New South Wales, Australia, including 55 novel mutations. Molecular Genetics & Genomic Medicine. vol. 4 (2).
- (2016) Targeted next-generation sequencing of 22 mismatch repair genes identifies Lynch syndrome families. Cancer Medicine. vol. 5 (5).
- (2015) A novel POLE mutation associated with cancers of colon, pancreas, ovaries and small intestine. Familial Cancer. vol. 14 (3).
- (2015) A novel POLE variant, identified by exome sequencing, causes colorectal- and extra-colonic cancers. Familial Cancer. vol. 14 (1).
- (2015) A Novel Deep Intronic Mutation Introducing a Cryptic Exon Causing Neurofibromatosis Type 1 in a Family with Highly Variable Phenotypes: A Case Study. Hereditary Genetics: Current Research. vol. 4 (3).
- (2014) The Norwegian PMS2 founder mutation c.989-1G>T shows high penetrance of microsatellite instable cancers with normal immunohistochemistry. Hereditary Cancer in Clinical Practice. vol. 12 (1).
- (2014) A massive parallel sequencing workflow for diagnostic genetic testing of mismatch repair genes. Molecular Genetics & Genomic Medicine.
- (2014) Frequencies of UGT1A4*2 (P24T) and *3 (L48V) and their effects on serum concentrations of lamotrigine. European journal of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics.
- (2013) Identification of serum microRNA profiles in colon cancer. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 108 (8).
- (2013) Mutation screening in a Norwegian cohort with pheochromocytoma. Familial Cancer. vol. 12 (3).
- (2011) Patient and tumor characteristics may raise clinicians' awareness of familial colorectal cancer: A Norwegian population-based study. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 46 (10).
- (2010) Current clinical criteria for Lynch syndrome are not sensitive enough to identify MSH6 mutation carriers. Journal of Medical Genetics. vol. 47 (9).
- (2010) Discrimination of Patients with Microsatellite Instability Colon Cancer using H-1 HR MAS MR Spectroscopy and Chemometric Analysis. Journal of Proteome Research. vol. 9 (7).
- (2010) Performance of clinical guidelines compared with molecular tumour screening methods in identifying possible Lynch syndrome among colorectal cancer patients: a Norwegian population-based study. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 102 (3).
- (2009) Awareness of heredity in colorectal cancer patients is insufficient among clinicians: a Norwegian population-based study. Colorectal Disease. vol. 11 (5).
- (2009) A homozygote splice site PMS2 mutation as cause of Turcot syndrome gives rise to two different abnormal transcripts. Familial Cancer. vol. 8 (3).
- (2000) Secretory and cytosolic phospholipase A2 regulate the long term cytokine induced eicosanoid production in human keratinocytes. Cytokine. vol. 12.