Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Planning story lines in smart grid road maps (2010–2014): three types of maps for coordinated time travel. Journal of Environmental Policy and Planning. vol. 19 (2).
- (2017) What do experts talk about when they talk about users? Expectations and imagined users in the smart grid. Energy Efficiency. vol. 10 (2).
- (2017) From consumer to prosumer. Enrolling users into a Norwegian PV pilot. Eceee ... summer study proceedings.
- (2015) Material participation and the smart grid: Exploring different modes of articulation. Energy Research & Social Science. vol. 9.
- (2013) Constructing the Norwegian smart grids: To fix what is not broken?. Eceee ... summer study proceedings.
- (2017) Competitive, secure, low-carbon energy supply – a social sciences and humanities annotated bibliography. 2017.
- (2017) Energy efficiency and using less – a social sciences and humanities annotated bibliography. 2017.
- (2017) Case study report Norway - Findings from case studies of PV Pilot Trøndelag, Smart Energi Hvaler and Asko Midt-Norge. 2017.
- (2016) Recommendations and criteria for the design of smart grid solutions for households. Lessons learned for designers and policy makers from the IHSMAG project (WP5). 2016.
- (2016) Developing the smart grid. Perspectives on integration with the electricity system, regulation aspects and households. 2016.
- (2016) Studying smart energy solutions for small to medium consumers. 2016.
- (2016) Response and Responsibility. Smart meters, end use, and the possibility of a green material public. 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1372-4.
- (2015) Powerhouse Kjørbo. Evaluation of construction process and early use phase. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2015. ISBN 978-82-536-1486-1. ZEB Project report (25).
- (2012) Households on the rebound. Factors Increasing and Decreasing Rebound Effects in Norwegian Households. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2012. ISBN 978-82-536-1261-4. ZEB Project report (4).
- (2010) Sosiotekniske konstruksjoner - Smartgridet i støpeskjeen. 2010.