Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Data pre-processing and optimization techniques for stochastic and deterministic low-order grey-box models of residential buildings. Energy and Buildings. vol. 236.
- (2020) Data-driven Modelling and Optimal Control of Domestic Electric Water Heaters for Demand Response. Environmental Science and Engineering.
- (2019) Influence of thermal zoning and electric radiator control on the energy flexibility potential of Norwegian detached houses. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
Part of book/report
- (2020) Influence of Data Pre-Processing Techniques and Data Quality for Low-Order Stochastic. Grey-Box Models of Residential Buildings. International Conference Organised by IBPSA-Nordic, 13th–14th October 2020, OsloMet. BuildSIM-Nordic 2020. Selected papers.
- (2019) Investigation of the Model Structure for Low-Order Grey-Box Modelling of Residential Buildings. Proceedings of Building Simulation 2019: 16th Conference of IBPSA, Roma, September 02-04.