Background and activities
June 2016 –, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Children’s and Women’s Health (LBK), Faculty of Medicine, NTNU. Researcher
2014 – 2016, Dept. of Biotechnology, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Technology, NTNU. Senior postdoctoral fellow
2010 – 2014, Vectron Biosolutions AS, Trondheim, Norway. Chief scientific officer
2008 – 2009, Dept. of Biotechnology, Faculty of Natural Sciences and Technology, NTNU, Norway. Research scientist
2006 – 2007, Dept. of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology, University of Ottawa, Canada. Postdoctoral fellow
PhD in Medicine. Linköping University, Sweden (2004)
Medical degree. Capital Medical University, China (1992)
- (epi)genetic epidemiology, molecular/medical microbiology, host-pathogen interaction
- Current project: Vitamin D gene variants and risk of non-small-cell-lung-cancer
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Identification of genes affecting alginate biosynthesis in Pseudomonas fluorescens by screening a transposon insertion library. BMC Genomics. vol. 18:11.
- (2017) Development of a Biosensor Concept to Detect the Production of Cluster-Specific Secondary Metabolites. ACS Synthetic Biology. vol. 6 (6).
- (2017) Passive smoking in relation to lung cancer incidence and histologic types in Norwegian adults: the HUNT study. European Respiratory Journal. vol. 50 (4).
- (2017) Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D level, chronic diseases and all-cause mortality in a population-based prospective cohort: the HUNT Study, Norway. BMJ Open. vol. 7 (6).
- (2017) Associations of serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D level with incidence of lung cancer and histologic types in Norwegian adults: a case-cohort analysis of the HUNT study. European Journal of Epidemiology.