Background and activities
PostDoc researcher within the refrigeration group at the departement of Energy and Process Engineering. My main activity deals with the efficient integration of thermal energy storage units into R744 transcritical refrigeration systems for food storage and freezing applications.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2019) Experimental evaluation of ice storage inside a helical coil heat exchanger integrated into a R744 refrigeration system. Science et technique du froid. vol. 2019-April.
Part of book/report
- (2019) Experimental investigation on the integration of cold energy storage into a R744 refrigeration system. 25th IIR International Congress of Refrigeration Proceedings.
- (2019) CO2 ejector modelling using CFD: current status. 25th IIR International Congress of Refrigeration Proceedings.
- (2019) Investigation of CFD models for ammonia ejector design. 8th Conference on Ammonia and CO2 Refrigeration Technologies, Proceedings.
- (2019) A CFD analysis for the performance assessment of a novel design of plates-in-tank latent storage unit for freezing applications. 8th Conference on Ammonia and CO2 Refrigeration Technologies, Proceedings.
- (2019) CFD modeling of ice formation and melting in horizontally cooled and heated plates. Eurotherm Seminar #112 - Advances in Thermal Energy Storage.