Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Derived invariants for surface algebras. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra. vol. 220 (9).
- (2015) The Auslander-Reiten components of K^b(proj A) for a cluster-tilted algebra of type Ã. Journal of Algebra and its Applications. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) Special Biserial Cluster-Tilted Algebras. Communications in Algebra. vol. 42 (6).
Part of book/report
- (2017) How do prospective teachers imagine mathematical discussions on fraction comparison?. Proceedings of the Tenth Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education (CERME10).
- (2014) Classification Problems for Special Biserial and Gentle Algebras. 2014.