Course - Laws and cadastry - GEOM2730
GEOM2730 - Laws and cadastry
Lessons are not given in the academic year 2020/2021
- Basic understanding of key legal principles, with particular emphasis on understanding the role distribution between legislative, executive and judicial authority, and then linked to the field of construction of the construction industry.
- Explain current legal rules, sources of law and the legal system's relationship with society;
- Apply the Public Administration Act and the Public Procurement Act in Planning and Construction
- Explain the relationships and procedures of matrices and sharing cases
- Interpret municipal plans and regulation plans and explain the planning procedure for municipal planning.
- Basic understanding of the Matrikkeloven, implementation of the food business and practical measurement of property boundaries.
- Know what requirements are required for measuring property boundaries
- Apply the Matrikkelloven
- Be able to conduct a food business
- Could perform convenient measurement of property boundaries using total station and GNSS
- Could assess whether the measurement of property boundaries has been carried out in accordance with the requirements set by standards
- Could draw matric letters (measure letter)
- Could update digital real estate databases
- The students should have a competence that enables them to carry out work in accordance with the Matrikkel Act according to "good land survey".
Learning methods and activities
- Project work
- The course has work requirements that must be completed at the campus NTNU in Gjøvik. Time of completion is given at the start of the semester.
- Mandatory assignments
Further on evaluation
- Previously approved compulsory work requirements can be approved by the course coordinator.
- To pass the subject, both sub-assessments must be passed.
Limited admission to classes.
Exam registration requires that class registration is approved in the same semester. Compulsory activities from previous semester may be approved by the department.
Admission to a programme of study is required:
- Norges lover 1687-2017 studentutgave, Flock/Lassen/Bull mfl, Fagbokforlaget, 2018, 9788245023374
- Rettigheter i fast eiendom, Einar Bergsholm, 2016, 9788245020755
Credits: 7.5 SP
Study level: Third-year courses, level III
Language of instruction: -
- * The location (room) for a written examination is published 3 days before examination date. If more than one room is listed, you will find your room at Studentweb.
For more information regarding registration for examination and examination procedures, see "Innsida - Exams"