Course - Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) course for 1st year students - Gjøvik - HMS0010
HMS0010 - Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) course for 1st year students - Gjøvik
- Fire protection-theory and practical exercises using fire extinguishing equipment
- Fire/evacuation routines at NTNU
- First aid-theory and practical exercises in heart-lung resuscitation and the use of heart starter
The theoretical and practical basic training in first aid and fire protection shall provide the students with a basis for correct handling of a fire or accident situation.
Learning methods and activities
Lectures and exercises: First aid, theory and practical exercises (3 hours), fire regulations and protection, including practical exercises (2 hours).
You have to participate for both the lectures and exercises to pass the HSE-course.
- Exercise -HMS
Stated at the start of the course.
Study level: Foundation courses, level I
Term no.: 1
Teaching semester: AUTUMN 2022
Term no.: 1
Teaching semester: SPRING 2023
Language of instruction: Norwegian
Location: Gjøvik , Trondheim
- Working Environment and Safety in Heavy Industry
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Health, Environment and Safety
- Engineering Subjects
Department with academic responsibility
Department of Information Security and Communication Technology
- * The location (room) for a written examination is published 3 days before examination date. If more than one room is listed, you will find your room at Studentweb.
For more information regarding registration for examination and examination procedures, see "Innsida - Exams"