Course - Business Law - SMF2294F
SMF2294F - Business Law
- Overview of the sources of law and an introduction to legal methods - Company law - Contract law - Retail law - Labour law
Gained knowledge: The course builds knowledge about the general legal framework for the pursuit of business activities and rules of law of particular importance for the organization and pursuit of such activities. The course introduces into the methodology of Law. Skills: Through active tasks and problem solving the students are trained in how to think in practical terms about Agreement, Agreement Interpretation and Invalidity Establishment of a business entity and corporate relations Purchase and breach of contract upon breach of contract Labor law General competence The student is competent in: legal theory and legal methodology Central legal areas for the exercise and organization of business activities
Learning methods and activities
Lectures (streaming) and videos of lectures. Exercises, assignments, own studies. One mandatory assignment must be approved in order to get the right to take exam in this course.
- Written assignment
Further on evaluation
Re-sit exam in August
Compulsory activities from previous semester may be approved by the department.
Admission to a programme of study is required:
Business Administration, part-time (BØKLED-F)
To be decided at the outset of the semester
Credits: 7.5 SP
Study level: Intermediate course, level II
Term no.: 1
Teaching semester: AUTUMN 2021
Language of instruction: Norwegian
- Economics and Administration
Department with academic responsibility
Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management
Examination arrangement: School exam
- Term Status code Evaluation Weighting Examination aids Date Time Examination system Room *
- Autumn ORD School exam 100/100 LOVDATA , LOVSAMLING 2021-12-08 09:00 INSPERA
Room Building Number of candidates A154, 1.etg. Ametyst 18 SL310 turkis sone Sluppenvegen 14 1
- * The location (room) for a written examination is published 3 days before examination date. If more than one room is listed, you will find your room at Studentweb.
For more information regarding registration for examination and examination procedures, see "Innsida - Exams"