Course - Project management - SMF2297F
SMF2297F - Project management
Lessons are not given in the academic year 2020/2021
1. Project models
2. Establishing and organising a project
3. Phases of a project
4. Planning and scheduling
5. Economy, budget and estimates
6. Project planning tools
7. Creative problemsolving
8. Sustainability and projects
9. Project leadership
The students shall:
- have knowledge of the basic elements in sustainable project management and project economy
- be able to plan, organise and manage projects
- be able to use techniques and tools for project management
-have nowledge aboat basic elements in projekt management, team management and leadership.
- know and be able to use, systematic and creative problemsolving technikes
- Approved exercises
Exam registration requires that class registration is approved in the same semester. Compulsory activities from previous semester may be approved by the department.
Admission to a programme of study is required:
Business Administration, part-time (BØKLED-F)
Announced at the start of the course.
Credits: 7.5 SP
Study level: Intermediate course, level II
Language of instruction: Norwegian
Department with academic responsibility
Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management
- * The location (room) for a written examination is published 3 days before examination date. If more than one room is listed, you will find your room at Studentweb.
For more information regarding registration for examination and examination procedures, see "Innsida - Exams"