Membership - TNNN
Research School for Training the Next Generation of Micro- and Nanotechnology Researchers in Norway
The school is open to PhD candidates, postdoctoral researchers and supervisors working in all areas of experimental and theoretical micro- and nanoscience technology (MNST), from nanomedicine to nanoelectronics.
- Connection to a growing network of PhD students and postdoctoral researchers that work with MNST in Norway
- Connection to the Norwegian MNST industry through workshops, lectures, internships and other career-building activities
- Reimbursement of travel and accomodation costs for attendance of MNST courses held at partner institutions
- Access to periodic skill building workshops and webinars
- Invitation to the annual TNNN conference. The conference includes a wide range of scientific and career development activities, including plenary scientific presentations from top scientists working in the field of micro- and nanotechnology, industry presentations, contributed talks, poster sessions, technical courses, workshops and social activities. While a conference fee will apply, there is financial support available for PhD's to offset accommodation costs.