About the Research School for Training the Next Generation of Micro- and Nanotechnology Researchers in Norway (TNNN)
The research school for Training the Next generation of micro- and Nanotechnology researchers in Norway (TNNN) is a network of PhD students, postdocs, supervisors and industry professionals that facilitates research, coursework and collaboration.
The reseach school is guided by the following:
- Annual conference: This conference will be organized every year and will include plenary and invited talks from leaders in various areas of nanotechnology, contributed talks from PhD candidates and postdoctoral researchers, presentations from industry, workshops and networking events.
- Workshops in generic/transferable skills
- Problem solving workshops organized together with partners from Norwegian industry
- Innovation, entrepreneurship and commercialization courses and workshops.
We are also working on
- Creating a complete database of MNST-related PhD courses in Norway
- Supporting access to PhD courses at partner institutions with travel grants
- Supporting development of a world-class course portfolio for PhD students within MNST
- Facilitating connections between industry and PhD students and postdoctoral researchers.
- Supporting career development activities, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Developing MNST-relevant curriculum on toxicology, risk assessment and regulatory aspects