Group rooms and study spaces
We have 81 study spaces in the reading room for quiet study, and another 5 study spaces near the lending desk. In addition, we have 5 group rooms, 3 PC study spaces for NTNU students and 3 PCs that anyone may use.
- Anyone may use group rooms at the Gunnerus Library, but NTNU students and staff have priority.
- Group rooms can be booked via Innsida - maximum 3 hours
- Master’s degree students at NTNU can book an allocated study space at the Gunnerus Library. To arrange an allocated study space, contact the lending desk.
PCs and wireless network
There are 3 desktop PCs for NTNU students and 3 PCs that anyone may use. One of them i located at the local history corner and has access to the databases Trondheimsbasen 2017 and Fortegnelse over danske og norske officerer med flere fra 1648 – 1814. A wireless network is available throughout the library:
- the network Eduroam for staff and students at NTNU
- the network ntnuguest for others
We have one printer and one photocopier available on the third floor (UK) / second floor (US). The printer is restricted to staff and students at NTNU, while anyone can use the copier.
We have one microfilm reader. Printing is unfortunately not possible from this reader.
The Gunnerus Library
Monday, February 26: reading room is closed
Follow the library on social media: