Facilities - Gunnerus Library - UB
libraries - gunnerus - facilities
Group rooms and study spaces
We have 81 study spaces in the reading room for quiet study, and another 8 study spaces near the lending desk. In addition, we have 5 group rooms and 2 PC study space for NTNU students.
- Anyone may use group rooms at the Gunnerus Library, but NTNU students and staff have priority.
- Group rooms can be booked via Innsida - maximum 3 hours and minimum 2 persons
- Master’s degree students at NTNU can book an allocated study space at the Gunnerus Library. To arrange an allocated study space, contact the lending desk.
PCs and wireless network
There are 2 desktop PCs for NTNU students. A wireless network is available throughout the library:
- the network Eduroam for staff and students at NTNU
- the network ntnuguest for others
We have one printer and one photocopier available on the third floor (UK) / second floor (US). The printer is restricted to staff and students at NTNU, while anyone can use the copier.
We have one microfilm reader. Printing is unfortunately not possible from this reader.
libraries - gunnerus - contactbox
The Gunnerus Library
NB: The library is closed from 12 March. More info
Follow the library on social media: