Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Annik Magerholm Fet
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
- Other marine technology
- Environmental engineering
- Environmental management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Industrial Ecology
- Systems Engineering
- Global Production
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Systems engineering as a holistic approach to life cycle designs. Ocean Engineering. volum 62.
- (2013) What is required for greener supplier selection? A literature review and conceptual model development. Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management. volum 19 (4).
- (2012) Accountability in the Value Chain: From Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) to CSR Product Declaration. Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management. volum 19 (4).
- (2012) Grey RBF Neural Network Forecasting on LV Under the View of Government Responsibility. Advanced Materials Research. volum 452-453.
- (2011) A Nordic Perspective of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Introduction. Etikk i praksis. volum 5 (1).
- (2011) Green public procurement in practice - the case of Norway. Society and Economy. volum 33.
- (2011) Use of life cycle assessments to evaluate the environmental footprint of contaminated sediment remediation. Environmental Science and Technology. volum 45 (10).
- (2010) A framework for environmental analyses of fish food production systems based on systems engineering principles. Systems Engineering. volum 13 (2).
- (2010) Using eco-efficiency in sustainable supply chain management; a case study of furniture production. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy. volum 12.
- (2010) Using Systems Engineering to Create a Framework for Evaluating Industrial Symbiosis Options. Systems Engineering. volum 13 (2).
- (2009) Jakter miljøkonsekvenser. Lindbak kontorglede. volum 1 (1).
- (2009) Product category rules and environmental product declarations as tools to promote sustainable products: experiences from a case study of furniture production. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy. volum 11 (2).
- (2009) Using Systems Engineering to Create a Framework for Evaluating Industrial Symbiosis Options. Systems Engineering. volum 12.
- (2009) Indicators and Reporting As a Driving Tool for Environmental Activities in the Region. Environmental Research, Engineering and Management. volum 47 (1).
- (2008) LCA Studies of Food Products as Background for Environmental Product Declarations. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. volum 13 (3).
- (2007) Miljøledelse, rapportering og samfunnsansvar – hvor går grensen?. Internrevisoren. volum 15 (2).
- (2006) Dokumenterer produktenes innhold. Miljøstrategi.
- (2006) Environmental Management and corporate social responsibility. Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy. volum 8 (4).
- (2006) Systems Engineering for the Planet - Special Feature. INSIGHT A publication for the international council of systems engineering. volum 9 (1).
- (2006) Eco-labeling, Product Category Rules and Certification Procedures Based on ISO 14025 Requirements. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment. volum 11 (1).