Postal addressDepartment of Industrial Economics and Technology Management Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Linepack storage valuation under price uncertainty. Energy. volum 52.
- (2013) Upgrading hydropower plants with storage: timing and capacity choice. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag.
- (2013) Benchmarking time series based forecasting models for electricity balancing market prices. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag.
- (2013) Selective hedging in hydro-based electricity companies. Energy Economics. volum 40.
- (2012) Renewable energy investments under different support schemes: A real options approach. European Journal of Operational Research. volum 220 (1).
- (2011) Day-ahead market bidding for a Nordic hydropower producer: taking the Elbas market into account. Computational Management Science. volum 8 (1-2).
- (2011) Real Option Valuation of Offshore Petroleum Field Tie-ins. Journal of Real Options. volum 1.
- (2011) Transmission Capacity Between Norway and Germany - a Real Options Analysis. Journal of Energy Markets. volum 4 (1).
- (2011) Uncertain Climate Policy Decisions and Investment Timing: Evidence from Small Hydropower Plants. SSRN.
- (2011) Techno-economic Assessment of Flexible Solvent Regeneration & Storage for Base Load Coal-Fired Power Generation with Post Combustion CO2 Capture. Energy Procedia. volum 4.
- (2010) Evaluation of static hedging strategies for hydropower producers in the Nordic market. Journal of Energy Markets. volum 3 (4).
- (2010) Value chains for carbon storage and enhanced oil recovery: Optimal investment under uncertainty. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag. volum 1 (4).
- (2010) Gas-fired power plants: Investment timing, operating flexibility and CO2 capture. Energy Economics. volum 32 (4).
- (2010) How to proceed with competing alternative energy technologies: A real options analysis. Energy Economics. volum 32 (4).
- (2009) New renewable electricity capacity under uncertainty: The potential in Norway. Journal of Energy Markets. volum 2 (1).
- (2009) Modeling Long-Term Electricity Forward Prices. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. volum 24 (4).
- (2008) Investment timing and optimal capacity choice for small hydropower projects. European Journal of Operational Research. volum 190 (1).
- (2008) Short-term hydropower production planning by stochastic programming. Computers & Operations Research. volum 35 (8).
- (2008) Optimal Hedging Strategies for Multi-period Guarantees in the presence of Transaction Costs: A Stochastic Programming Approach. European Journal of Operational Research. volum 185 (3).
- (2008) Optimal hedging strategies for multi-period guarantees in the presence of transaction costs: A stochastic programming approach. European Journal of Operational Research. volum 185 (3).