Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Evaluating a Stochastic-Programming-Based Bidding Model for a Multireservoir System. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. volum 29 (4).
- (2014) Bidding in sequential electricity markets: The Nordic case. European Journal of Operational Research. volum 238 (3).
- (2014) Upgrading hydropower plants with storage: timing and capacity choice. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag. volum 5 (2).
- (2014) Investment Timing under Uncertain Renewable Energy Policy: An Empirical Study of Small Hydropower Projects. Energy.
- (2013) Linepack storage valuation under price uncertainty. Energy. volum 52.
- (2013) Benchmarking time series based forecasting models for electricity balancing market prices. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag.
- (2013) Selective hedging in hydro-based electricity companies. Energy Economics. volum 40.
- (2012) Renewable energy investments under different support schemes: A real options approach. European Journal of Operational Research. volum 220 (1).
- (2011) Day-ahead market bidding for a Nordic hydropower producer: taking the Elbas market into account. Computational Management Science. volum 8 (1-2).
- (2011) Real Option Valuation of Offshore Petroleum Field Tie-ins. Journal of Real Options. volum 1.
- (2011) Transmission Capacity Between Norway and Germany - a Real Options Analysis. Journal of Energy Markets. volum 4 (1).
- (2011) Uncertain Climate Policy Decisions and Investment Timing: Evidence from Small Hydropower Plants. SSRN.
- (2011) Techno-economic Assessment of Flexible Solvent Regeneration & Storage for Base Load Coal-Fired Power Generation with Post Combustion CO2 Capture. Energy Procedia. volum 4.
- (2010) Evaluation of static hedging strategies for hydropower producers in the Nordic market. Journal of Energy Markets. volum 3 (4).
- (2010) Value chains for carbon storage and enhanced oil recovery: Optimal investment under uncertainty. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag. volum 1 (4).
- (2010) Gas-fired power plants: Investment timing, operating flexibility and CO2 capture. Energy Economics. volum 32 (4).
- (2010) How to proceed with competing alternative energy technologies: A real options analysis. Energy Economics. volum 32 (4).
- (2009) New renewable electricity capacity under uncertainty: The potential in Norway. Journal of Energy Markets. volum 2 (1).
- (2009) Modeling Long-Term Electricity Forward Prices. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. volum 24 (4).
- (2008) Investment timing and optimal capacity choice for small hydropower projects. European Journal of Operational Research. volum 190 (1).
Postal addressDepartment of Industrial Economics and Technology Management Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
- Electrical power engineering
- Insurance mathematics and risk analysis
- Mathematic modelling and numerical methods
- Renewable energy
- Optimal stopping
- Stochastic processes
- Stochastic methods
- Electricity market
- Risk management
- Forward and futures prices
- Power Plants