Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Jakten på helsefremmende faktorer i epidemiologisk forskning: Eksempler fra Helseundersøkelsen i Nord-Trøndelag (HUNT). Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 26 (1-2).
- (2016) Kultur og helse i HUNT – En metodeevaluering. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 26 (1-2).
- (2016) Service user involvement enhanced the research quality in a study using interpretative phenomenological analysis - the power of multiple perspectives. Journal of Advanced Nursing.
- (2016) Disability Pensions Among Young Adults in Vocational Rehabilitation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation. vol. 26 (1).
- (2016) What else should we know about experiencing COPD? A narrative review in search of patients’ psychological burden alleviation. The International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. vol. 11 (1).
- (2015) Sense of coherence and chronic illnesses: Scope for research in India. Journal of social health and diabetes. vol. 3 (2).
- (2015) Nursing staff interactions during the older residents' transition into long-term care facility in a nursing home in rural Norway: an ethnographic study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 15 (125).
- (2015) Health promotion in everyday settings. The Nordic way. European Journal of Public Health. vol. 25.
- (2015) Religiousness and Social Support: A Study in Secular Norway. Review of religious research. vol. 57 (1).
- (2015) Do Optimism and Pessimism Mediate the Relationship between Religious Coping and Existential Well-Being? Examining Mechanisms in a Norwegian Population Sample. The international journal for the psychology of religion. vol. 25 (2).
- (2015) Mental health as perceived by persons with mental disorders - an interpretative phenomenological analysis study. International Journal of Mental Health Promotion. vol. 17 (4).
- (2014) Nursing staff's actions during older residents' transition into long-term care facility in a nursing home in rural Norway. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. vol. 9.
- (2014) Experiences faced by next of kin during their older family members' transition into long-term care in a Norwegian nursing home. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 23 (15-16).
- (2014) Health Promotion in small communities: why, how and by whom?. European Journal of Public Health. vol. 24.
- (2014) The Relationships between Self-Transcendence and Spiritual Well-Being in Cognitively Intact Nursing Home Patients. International Journal of Older People Nursing. vol. 9 (1).
- (2014) Stress, sense of coherence and emotional symptoms in adolescents. Psychology and Health. vol. 29 (1).
- (2014) Physical activity, resilience, and depressive symptoms in adolescence. Mental Health and Physical Activity. vol. 7 (2).
- (2014) Health promotion and prison settings. International Journal of Prisoner Health. vol. 10 (1).
- (2014) Self-care telephone talks as a health-promotion intervention in urban home-living persons 75+ years of age: a randomized controlled study. Clinical Interventions in Aging. vol. 9.
- (2014) Return to work after vocational rehabilitation: does mindfulness matter?. Psychology Research and Behavior Management. vol. 7.