Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Dietary patterns characterized by high meat consumption are associated with other unhealthy life styles and depression symptoms. Frontiers in Nutrition.
- (2017) Primary Care Patients’ Expectations Towards Medical Appointments and Their Experiences During the Visit: Does Age Matter?. Patient Preference and Adherence.
- (2017) Service user involvement enhanced the research quality in a study using interpretative phenomenological analysis - the power of multiple perspectives. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 73 (1).
- (2017) Do family and neighbourhood matter in secondary school completion? A multilevel study of determinants and their interactions in a life-course perspective. PLoS ONE. vol. 12:e0172281 (2).
- (2017) Enhancing GPs’ competencies in communication and activation of the elderly: results from the PRACTA computer-based intervention study. Journal of Medical Internet Research. vol. 19 (2).
- (2016) Is there an association between food patterns and life satisfaction among Norway's inhabitants ages 65 years and older?. Appetite. vol. 110.
- (2016) Jakten på helsefremmende faktorer i epidemiologisk forskning: Eksempler fra Helseundersøkelsen i Nord-Trøndelag (HUNT). Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 26 (1-2).
- (2016) Kultur og helse i HUNT – En metodeevaluering. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 26 (1-2).
- (2016) Disability Pensions Among Young Adults in Vocational Rehabilitation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation. vol. 26 (1).
- (2016) What else should we know about experiencing COPD? A narrative review in search of patients’ psychological burden alleviation. The International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. vol. 11 (1).
- (2015) Sense of coherence and chronic illnesses: Scope for research in India. Journal of social health and diabetes. vol. 3 (2).
- (2015) Nursing staff interactions during the older residents' transition into long-term care facility in a nursing home in rural Norway: an ethnographic study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 15 (125).
- (2015) Health promotion in everyday settings. The Nordic way. European Journal of Public Health. vol. 25.
- (2015) Religiousness and Social Support: A Study in Secular Norway. Review of religious research. vol. 57 (1).
- (2015) Do Optimism and Pessimism Mediate the Relationship between Religious Coping and Existential Well-Being? Examining Mechanisms in a Norwegian Population Sample. The international journal for the psychology of religion. vol. 25 (2).
- (2015) Mental health as perceived by persons with mental disorders - an interpretative phenomenological analysis study. International Journal of Mental Health Promotion. vol. 17 (4).
- (2014) Nursing staff's actions during older residents' transition into long-term care facility in a nursing home in rural Norway. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. vol. 9.
- (2014) Experiences faced by next of kin during their older family members' transition into long-term care in a Norwegian nursing home. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 23 (15-16).
- (2014) Health Promotion in small communities: why, how and by whom?. European Journal of Public Health. vol. 24.
- (2014) The Relationships between Self-Transcendence and Spiritual Well-Being in Cognitively Intact Nursing Home Patients. International Journal of Older People Nursing. vol. 9 (1).