Postal addressDepartment of Social Work and Health Science Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim
Geir Arild Espnes
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Health promotion and prison settings. International Journal of Prisoner Health. volum 10 (1).
- (2014) Self-care telephone talks as a health-promotion intervention in urban home-living persons 75+ years of age: a randomized controlled study. Clinical Interventions in Aging. volum 9.
- (2014) Return to work after vocational rehabilitation: does mindfulness matter?. Psychology Research and Behavior Management. volum 7.
- (2013) Experiences faced by next of kin during their older family members' transition into long-term care in a Norwegian nursing home. Journal of Clinical Nursing.
- (2013) Nurse-patient interaction: A resource for hope in cognitively intact nursing home patients. Journal of Holistic Nursing. volum 31 (3).
- (2013) Self-transcendence in cognitively intact nursing-home patients: a resource for well-being. Journal of Advanced Nursing. volum 69 (5).
- (2013) The Relationships between Self-Transcendence and Spiritual Well-Being in Cognitively Intact Nursing Home Patients. International Journal of Older People Nursing.
- (2013) Self-esteem and life satisfaction in adolescents: gender and age as potential moderators. Quality of Life Research. volum 22 (10).
- (2013) Stress, sense of coherence and emotional symptoms in adolescents. Psychology and Health. volum 29 (1).
- (2013) The association between sense of coherence and life satisfaction in adolescents. Quality of Life Research. volum 22 (6).
- (2013) The relationship between health promoting resources and work participation in a sample reporting musculoskeletal pain from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study, HUNT 3, Norway. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders. volum 14 (100).
- (2013) Being old and living alone in urban areas. The meaning of self-care and health on the perception of life situation and identity. Psychology Research and Behavior Management. volum 6.
- (2013) Lived experiences of self-care among older physically active urban-living individuals. Clinical Interventions in Aging. volum 8.
- (2013) Nutritional self-care in two older Norwegian males - A case study. Clinical Interventions in Aging. volum 8.
- (2012) Relapse of health related quality of life and psychological health in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease 6 months after rehabilitation. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. volum 26 (2).
- (2012) Trends in absolute and relative educational inequalities in four modifiable ischaemic heart disease risk factors: repeated cross-sectional surveys from the Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT) 1984-2008. BMC Public Health. volum 12 (1).
- (2012) Self-transcendence and nurse-patient interaction in cognitively intact nursing home patients. Journal of Clinical Nursing. volum 21 (23-24).
- (2012) Self-esteem and emotional health in adolescents - gender and age as potential moderators. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. volum 53 (6).
- (2012) Sense of coherence and emotional health in adolescents. Journal of Adolescence. volum 35 (2).
- (2012) Participation in committed and discretionary activities and quality of life in women with rheumatoid arthritis. British Journal of Occupational Therapy. volum 75 (7).