Department of Public Health and Nursing
The Department of Public Health and Nursing (ISM) is responsible for research, teaching, innovation and communication within the fields of community medicine, nursing science, general practice and applied public health.
The Department is also responsible for the Nord Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT).
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: +47 73 59 75 77
- Postal address: NTNU, Fakultet for medisin og helsevitenskap, Institutt for samfunnsmedisin og sykepleie, Postboks 8905, N-7491 Trondheim, Norway
- IP address video conferences: 18.104.22.168
Visiting addresses in Trondheim:
- Public health: 1st floor, Samfunnsmedisinbygget, Håkon Jarls gate 11
- Visiting time: 8.00-15.00
- Student services, nursing: 2nd floor, Øya Helsehus, Mauritz Hanssens gate 2
- Nursing: 7th floor, Øya Helsehus, Mauritz Hanssens gate 2
Visiting time: Monday–Friday 8.30–11.30 and 12.00-15.00