Department of Public Health and Nursing
The Department of Public Health and Nursing (ISM) is responsible for research, teaching, innovation and communication within the fields of community medicine, nursing science, general practice and applied public health.
The Department is also responsible for the Nord Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT).
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +47 73 59 75 77
- Postal address: NTNU, Fakultet for medisin og helsevitenskap, Institutt for samfunnsmedisin og sykepleie, Postboks 8905, N-7491 Trondheim, Norway
- IP address video conferences: 220.127.116.11
- Visiting address: Øya helsehus (Håkon Jarls gate 11 and Mauritz Hanssens gate 2)
- Visiting time: Monday–Friday 8.30–11.30 and 12.00-15.00
- About the Department