Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Body mass index, abdominal fatness, and heart failure incidence and mortality: A systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. Circulation. vol. 133 (7).
- (2016) BMI and all cause mortality: Systematic review and non-linear dose-response meta-analysis of 230 cohort studies with 3.74 million deaths among 30.3 million participants. BMJ (British Medical Journal). vol. 353.
- (2016) Light-to-moderate drinking and incident heart failure - The Norwegian HUNT study. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 203.
- (2016) Cardiac function associated with previous, current and repeated depression and anxiety symptoms in a healthy population: the HUNT study. Open heart. vol. 3 (1).
- (2016) Weight and weight change and risk of acute myocardial infarction and heart failure – the HUNT Study. Journal of Internal Medicine.
- (2016) Soluble CXCL16 and risk of myocardial infarction: The HUNT study in Norway. Atherosclerosis. vol. 244.
- (2016) Short-term public health impact of the July 22, 2011, terrorist attacks in Norway: A nationwide register-based study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 78 (5).
- (2015) Severity of Depression, Anxious Distress and the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease in a Swedish Population-Based Cohort. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0140742 (10).
- (2015) Depression symptoms and subclinical left ventricular diastolic function in healthy adults. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 14.
- (2015) Genetic variants in the DNA repair gene NEIL3 and the risk of myocardial infarction in a nested case-control study. The HUNT Study. DNA Repair. vol. 28.
- (2015) Comparison of the validity of stroke diagnoses in a medical quality register and an administrative health register. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 44 (2).
- (2015) Does high intelligence improve prognosis? The association of intelligence with recurrence and mortality among Swedish men with coronary heart disease. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. vol. 69 (4).
- (2014) A population-based study of associations between preeclampsia and later cardiovascular risk factors. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 211 (6).
- (2014) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of acute myocardial infarction: the HUNT 2 study. European Heart Journal. vol. 35 (21).
- (2014) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of heart failure: The HUNT Study. European Journal of Heart Failure. vol. 16 (8).
- (2014) Symptoms of depression and risk of heart failure. The HUNT 2 study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. vol. 13.
- (2014) Insomnia and the risk of incident heart failure: a population study. European Heart Journal. vol. 35 (21).
- (2014) Insomnia symptoms and risk for unintentional fatal injuries-The HUNT study. Sleep. vol. 37 (11).
- (2014) Risk of Myocardial Infarction and Heart Failure Among Metabolically Healthy But Obese Individuals : HUNT (Nord-Trøndelag Health Study), Norway. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. vol. 63 (11).
- (2014) A simple nonexercise model of cardiorespiratory fitness predicts long-term mortality. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 46 (6).