Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of acute myocardial infarction: the HUNT 2 study. European Heart Journal. volum 35 (21).
- (2014) Symptoms of anxiety and depression and risk of heart failure: The HUNT Study. European Journal of Heart Failure. volum 16 (8).
- (2014) Symptoms of depression and risk of heart failure. The HUNT 2 study. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. volum 13.
- (2014) Insomnia and the risk of incident heart failure: a population study. European Heart Journal. volum 35 (21).
- (2014) Risk of Myocardial Infarction and Heart Failure Among Metabolically Healthy But Obese Individuals : HUNT (Nord-Trøndelag Health Study), Norway. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. volum 63 (11).
- (2014) A simple nonexercise model of cardiorespiratory fitness predicts long-term mortality. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. volum 46 (6).
- (2013) Weight change in adulthood and risk of postmenopausal breast cancer: the HUNT study of Norway. British Journal of Cancer. volum 109 (5).
- (2013) Maternal Age at Child Birth, Birth Order, and Suicide at a Young Age: A Sibling Comparison. American Journal of Epidemiology. volum 177 (7).
- (2013) Symptoms of anxiety and depression measured once or twice as risk factors for first future AMI. The HUNT 2 study. European Journal of Epidemiology. volum 28.
- (2013) Job insecurity and prognosis after myocardial infarction: The SHEEP Study. International Journal of Cardiology. volum 167 (6).
- (2013) Risk of Acute Myocardial Infarction Dyslipidemia More Detrimental for Men than Women. Epidemiology. volum 24 (5).
- (2013) Age-predicted maximal heart rate in healthy subjects: The HUNT Fitness Study. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. volum 23 (6).
- (2013) Insomnia Symptoms and Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Healthy Individuals: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Sleep. volum 36 (1).
- (2012) Daylight saving time shifts and incidence of acute myocardial infarction - Swedish Register of Information and Knowledge About Swedish Heart Intensive Care Admissions (RIKS-HIA). Sleep Medicine. volum 13 (3).
- (2012) Insomnia and the risk of heart failure, a population study. Circulation. volum 125 (19).
- (2012) Insomnia and High-Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein: The HUNT Study, Norway. Psychosomatic Medicine. volum 74 (5).
- (2012) Metabolic factors and high-sensitivity C-reactive protein: the HUNT study. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. volum 19 (5).
- (2012) Peak Oxygen Uptake And Leisure Time Physical Activity In 4427 Healthy Adults: The Hunt Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. volum 44.
- (2012) Exercise Patterns and Peak Oxygen Uptake in a Healthy Population: The HUNT Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. volum 44 (10).
- (2012) Tea consumption, incidence and long-term prognosis of a first acute myocardial infarction - The SHEEP study. Clinical Nutrition. volum 31 (2).