Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Maternal Preeclampsia and Androgens in the Offspring around Puberty: A Follow-Up Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (12).
- (2016) Body Mass Index, Abdominal Fatness, and Heart Failure Incidence and Mortality: A Systematic Review and Dose-Response Meta-Analysis of Prospective Studies. Circulation. vol. 133 (7).
- (2016) BMI and all cause mortality: Systematic review and non-linear dose-response meta-analysis of 230 cohort studies with 3.74 million deaths among 30.3 million participants. BMJ (British Medical Journal). vol. 353.
- (2016) Alcohol consumption is associated with a lower incidence of acute myocardial infarction: Results from a large prospective population-based study in Norway. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 279 (4).
- (2016) Light-to-moderate drinking and incident heart failure - The Norwegian HUNT study. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 203.
- (2016) Cardiac function associated with previous, current and repeated depression and anxiety symptoms in a healthy population: the HUNT study. Open heart. vol. 3 (1).
- (2016) Weight and weight change and risk of acute myocardial infarction and heart failure – the HUNT Study. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 280 (3).
- (2016) Transition into and out of daylight saving time and spontaneous delivery: a population-based study. BMJ Open. vol. 6 (9).
- (2016) Autoimmune diabetes in adults and risk of myocardial infarction: the HUNT study in Norway. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 280 (5).
- (2016) Soluble CXCL16 and risk of myocardial infarction: The HUNT study in Norway. Atherosclerosis. vol. 244.
- (2016) Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Men With Poor Emotional Control: A Prospective Study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 78 (1).
- (2016) Diabetes, hypertension, overweight and hyperlipidemia and 7-day case-fatality in first myocardial infarction. International Journal of Cardiology Metabolic & Endocrine. vol. 12.
- (2016) Insomnia and the risk of Breast Cancer: the HUNT study. Psychosomatic Medicine.
- (2016) Insomnia and left ventricular function – an echocardiography study. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. vol. 50 (3).
- (2016) Short-Term Public Health Impact of the July 22, 2011, Terrorist Attacks in Norway: A Nationwide Register-Based Study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 78 (5).
- (2016) Self-reported sleep duration and coronary heart disease mortality: A large cohort study of 400,000 Taiwanese adults. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 207.
- (2016) Sleep duration, sleep quality and coronary heart disease mortality. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 223.
- (2016) Comparison of the validity of stroke diagnoses in a medical quality register and an administrative health register. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 44 (2).
- (2016) Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19·1 million participants. The Lancet. vol. 389 (10064).
- (2015) Severity of Depression, Anxious Distress and the Risk of Cardiovascular Disease in a Swedish Population-Based Cohort. PLoS ONE. vol. 10:e0140742 (10).