Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Riverine and near coastal migration performance of hatchery brown trout Salmo trutta. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 85 (3).
- (2014) Does reduced feeding prior to release improve the marine migration of hatchery brown trout Salmo trutta smolts?. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 85 (6).
- (2014) Water temperatures influence the marine area use of Salvelinus alpinus and Salmo trutta. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 84 (6).
- (2013) Homing behaviour of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) during final phase of marine migration and river entry. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. vol. 70 (5).
- (2013) Can sea trout Salmo trutta compromise successful eradication of Gyrodactylus salaris by hiding from CFT Legumin (rotenone) treatments?. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 82 (4).
- (2013) State-dependent migratory timing of postspawned Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. vol. 70 (7).
- (2011) An effective method for the recapture of escaped farmed salmon. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 1 (3).
- (2011) Early marine migration of European silver eel Anguilla anguilla in northern Norway. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 78 (5).
- (2011) Does river of origin influence the early marine migratory performance of Salmo salar?. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 78 (2).
- (2011) Seaward migrating Atlantic salmon smolts with low levels of gill Na+, K+ -ATPase activity; is sea entry delayed?. Environmental Biology of Fishes. vol. 90 (3).
- (2010) Genetic versus Rearing-Environment Effects on Phenotype: Hatchery and Natural Rearing Effects on Hatchery-and Wild-Born Coho Salmon. PLoS ONE. vol. 5 (8).
- (2009) Migratory behaviour and survival rates of wild northern Atlantic salmon Salmo salar post-smolts: effects of environmental factors. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 75 (7).
- (2009) Vertical movements of Atlantic salmon post-smolts relative to measures of salinity and water temperature during the first phase of the marine migration. Fisheries Management and Ecology. vol. 16 (2).
- (2008) Changes in swimming depths of Atlantic salmon Salmo salar post-smolts relative to light intensity. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 73 (4).
- (2007) Synchrony in the downstream migration of smolts and upstream migration of adult Atlantic salmon in the subarctic River Utsjoki. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 71.
- (2005) Spatial and temporal migration of wild Atlantic salmon smolts determined from a video camera array in the sub-Arctic River Tana. Fisheries Research. vol. 74.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Gir redusert fôrmengde bedre vandringsvillighet hos klekkeriprodusert ørretsmolt?. Årbok og fiskeguide 2013-2014.
- (2013) Vandringsatferd hos sjøørret i Nidelva. Årbok og Fiskeguide 2012-2013.
- (2009) Survival, migration speed and swimming depth of Atlantic salmon kelts during sea entry and fjord migration. Tagging and Tracking of Marine Animals with Electronic Devices.
- (2015) Årsrapport for fiskebiologiske undersøkelser i Øvre Namsen i 2014. 2015.