Postal addressDepartment of Computer and Information Science Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
John Krogstie holds a PhD (1995) and a MSc (1991) in information systems from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), where he is currently a full professor in information systems. He is also the Vice Dean of the faculty, responsible for the thematic area ICT at NTNU. John Krogstie is the Norwegian representative for IFIP TC8 and chair of IFIP WG 8.1 on information system design and evaluations. His research interests are information systems modelling, quality of models and modelling languages, eGovernment and mobile information systems. He has published around 200 refereed papers in journals, books and archival proceedings since 1991.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Externalization of User Model in Mobile Services. International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies (iJIM). volum 8 (1).
- (2013) Mobile Services Personalization Evaluation Model. International Journal of u- and e- Service, Science and Technology. volum 6 (2).
- (2013) Modeling computer-supported reflective learning: combining a high-level timeline view with reflection cycles and tool use. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. volum 1103.
- (2013) Linking reflective learning and knowledge maturing in organizations. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. volum 1103.
- (2013) A Semiotic Approach to Data Quality. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. volum 147.
- (2013) Evaluating Data Quality for Integration of Data Sources. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. volum 165.
- (2013) Perspectives to Process Modeling. Studies in Computational Intelligence. volum 444.
- (2013) A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK FOR APPLICATION OF GROUP RECOMMENDATIONS TECHNIQUES IN INFORMATION SYSTEMS. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi.
- (2013) Experiences from teaching Enterprise Modelling to Students of Information Systems. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. volum 1023.
- (2013) On the Intrinsic Challenges of Group Recommendation. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. volum 1066.
- (2013) Visually Capturing Usage Context in BPMN by Small Adaptations of Diagram Notation. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. volum 147.
- (2012) Research Issues in Personalization of Mobile Services. International Journal of Information Engineering and Electronic Business. volum 4 (4).
- (2012) Capturing Process Knowledge for Multi-Channel Information Systems: A Case Study. International Journal of Information System Modeling and Design. volum 3 (1).
- (2012) Capturing Location in Process Models: Comparing Small Adaptations of Mainstream Notation. International Journal of Information System Modeling and Design. volum 3 (3).
- (2012) Bridging Research and Innovation by Applying Living Labs for Design Science Research. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. volum 124.
- (2012) Comparing Private and Public Sector on Information Systems Development and Maintenance Efficiency. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. volum 7443.
- (2012) Modeling of Digital Ecosystems: Challenges and Opportunities. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. volum 380.
- (2012) Perspectives to Process Modeling – A Historical Overview. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. volum 113.
- (2012) Quality of Business Process Models. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. volum 134.
- (2012) The Role of Modeling in Innovative Business and Community Information Systems. Lecture Notes in Informatics. volum 204.