Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Jealousy: Evidence of strong sex differences using both forced choice and continuous measure paradigms. Personality and Individual Differences. vol. 86.
- (2015) In search of moderators of sex differences in forced-choice jealousy responses: Effects of 2D:4D digit ratio and relationship infidelity experiences. Nordic Psychology.
- (2015) Are Negative Postcoital Emotions a Product of Evolutionary Adaptation? Multinational Relationships With Sexual Strategies, Reputation, and Mate Quality. Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences.
- (2015) Factors predicting the probability of initiating sexual intercourse by context and sex. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology.
- (2015) Sex and Mating Strategy Impact the 13 Basic Reasons for Having Sex. Evolutionary Psychological Science.
- (2014) Revisiting judgment of strategic self-promotion and competitor derogation tactics. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships.
- (2014) Jealousy: Evidence of comparably strong sex Differences using forced Choice and continuous measures paradigms. 26th Human Behavior and Evolution Society Conference - Program and Abstracts.
- (2014) Understanding Depressive Symptoms in a Metacognitive Perspective. Could Mediation Analyses of Positive and Negative Metabeliefs Support the Theoretical Foundation of MCT?. EABCT 2014 - Programme.
- (2014) Adolescent Mate Choice Project: A Comparison between Brazil and Norway. 26th Human Behavior and Evolution Society Conference - Program and Abstracts.
- (2014) Comorbid Depressive Disorders: An Open Trial Using MCT. EABCT 2014 - Programme.
- (2014) Evolutionary Psychopathology and Life History: A Clinician’s Perspective. Psychological Inquiry. vol. 25.
- (2014) Sexual regrets: tests of possible explanations of sex differences. 26th Human Behavior and Evolution Society Conference - Program and Abstracts.
- (2013) Age preferences in a gender egalitarian society. The Journal of Social, Evolutionary, and Cultural Psychology. vol. 7 (3).
- (2013) Metacognition as predictors of outcome in a randomized controlled treatment trial of GAD and their relationship with resilience. Second International Conference of Metacognitive Therapy - Programme and Abstracts.
- (2013) Factors predicting the probability of women initiating sex in relationships. Human Behavior & Evolution Society - Program.
- (2013) Metacognition in generalized anxiety disorder, social phobia, and obsessive-compulsive disorder and relationship with treatment outcome. Second International Conference of Metacognitive Therapy - Programme and Abstracts.
- (2012) On Human Sociosexual Orientation and Mate value. The 14th conference on Social and Community psychology - Conference abstracts.
- (2012) Sociosexuality as predictor of sexual harassment and coercion in female and male high school students. Evolution and human behavior. vol. 33 (5).
- (2011) Judgment of the effectiveness of competitor derogation and strategic self-promotion in world's most egalitarian culture. Human behavior & Evolution Society - 23rd Annual Conference 2011- Collection of abstracts.
- (2011) Mate value, current partner and ideal partners in a gender egalitarian society. Human behavior & Evolution Society - 23rd Annual Conference 2011- Collection of abstracts.