Postal addressDepartment of Psychology Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Leif Edward Ottesen Kennair
- Clinical psychology
- Personality psychology
- Personality Psychology
- Evolutionary psychology
- Behavioural Genetics
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Anxiety Disorders and OCD
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Jealousy: Evidence of comparably strong sex Differences using forced Choice and continuous measures paradigms. 26th Human Behavior and Evolution Society Conference - Program and Abstracts.
- (2014) Adolescent Mate Choice Project: A Comparison between Brazil and Norway. 26th Human Behavior and Evolution Society Conference - Program and Abstracts.
- (2014) Evolutionary Psychopathology and Life History: A Clinician’s Perspective. Psychological Inquiry. volum 25.
- (2014) Sexual regrets: tests of possible explanations of sex differences. 26th Human Behavior and Evolution Society Conference - Program and Abstracts.
- (2013) Age preferences in a gender egalitarian society. The Journal of Social, Evolutionary, and Cultural Psychology. volum 7 (3).
- (2013) Metacognition as predictors of outcome in a randomized controlled treatment trial of GAD and their relationship with resilience. Second International Conference of Metacognitive Therapy - Programme and Abstracts.
- (2013) Factors predicting the probability of women initiating sex in relationships. Human Behavior & Evolution Society - Program.
- (2013) Metacognition in generalized anxiety disorder, social phobia, and obsessive-compulsive disorder and relationship with treatment outcome. Second International Conference of Metacognitive Therapy - Programme and Abstracts.
- (2012) On Human Sociosexual Orientation and Mate value. The 14th conference on Social and Community psychology - Conference abstracts.
- (2012) Sociosexuality as predictor of sexual harassment and coercion in female and male high school students. Evolution and human behavior. volum 33 (5).
- (2011) Judgment of the effectiveness of competitor derogation and strategic self-promotion in world's most egalitarian culture. Human behavior & Evolution Society - 23rd Annual Conference 2011- Collection of abstracts.
- (2011) Mate value, current partner and ideal partners in a gender egalitarian society. Human behavior & Evolution Society - 23rd Annual Conference 2011- Collection of abstracts.
- (2011) Treating Biophobia: Exposure to a Few Relevant Findings from Behavioural Genetics and Evolutionary Psychology and a Critique of Maladaptive Avoidance (aka ‘social reductionism’). Genetic Brainwash Conference on issues raised in the TV-series `Hjernevask`.
- (2011) Sex Differences in Jealousy: A Study from Norway. Nordic Psychology. volum 63 (1).
- (2011) Children’s Risky Play from an Evolutionary Perspective: The Anti-Phobic Effects of Thrilling Experiences. Evolutionary Psychology. volum 9 (2).
- (2010) Individuelle adaptive forskjeller: Evolusjonær Personlighetspsykologi. Psykologisk tidsskrift.
- (2010) Mate value, current partner and ideal partners. The 12th Coference on Social and Community Psychology - Programme, Conference abstracts, List of participants.
- (2010) Evolusjon av psykopatologi og normalitet. Den 7. norske psykologiprosessen 2010. Mot normalt Normalitet og avvik i psykologien.
- (2010) Norway as a cross-cultural lab for evolutionary psychology. The 12th Coference on Social and Community Psychology - Programme, Conference abstracts, List of participants.
- (2010) Why Norwegians have sex?. The Human Behavior and Evolution Society 22nd Annual Meeting. volum 22.