Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Metacognitive Therapy for Depression in Adults: A Waiting List Randomized Controlled Trial with Six Months Follow-Up. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2016) Coy or not in naturally occurring encpunters? Biases in sexual misperception. HBES - Human Behavior and evolution society - 28th Annual Meeting - Conference programme and Book of Abstracts.
- (2016) Sisterly love: Within-generation differences in ideal partner for sister and self. Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences. vol. 10 (1).
- (2016) Estrogenic and Progestogenic Effects of Hormonal Contraceptives in Relation to Sexual Behavior: Insights into Extended Sexuality. Evolution and human behavior.
- (2016) Therapist variability in the task/goal dimension of the early working alliance predicts outcome in exposure and response prevention treatment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Clinical Neuropsychiatry. vol. 13 (6).
- (2016) Metacognitive Therapy in Major Depression: An Open Trial of Comorbid Cases. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice.
- (2016) Sexual Regret: Tests of Competing Explanations of Sex Differences. Evolutionary Psychology. vol. 14 (4).
- (2016) Forgiving the unforgivable: Bias in the infidelity forgiveness. HBES - Human Behavior and evolution society - 28th Annual Meeting - Conference programme and Book of Abstracts.
- (2016) Evolusjonspsykologi og læringsteorier: en feilaktig motsetning. Norsk Tidsskrift for Atferdsanalyse. vol. 43.
- (2016) Repetitive thinking in a normal population: reponse to negative events. HBES - Human Behavior and evolution society - 28th Annual Meeting - Conference programme and Book of Abstracts.
- (2016) Meaning and Inconsistencies of Meaning – Exploring The Perspectives of Norwegian Veterans in Afghanistan. Journal of Military Studies.
- (2016) En kritisk analyse av Skinner’s «Selection by Consequences», med fokus på operant seleksjon og evolusjon. Norsk Tidsskrift for Atferdsanalyse. vol. 43.
- (2015) Revisiting judgment of strategic self-promotion and competitor derogation tactics. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships. vol. 32 (8).
- (2015) Jealousy: Evidence of strong sex differences using both forced choice and continuous measure paradigms. Personality and Individual Differences. vol. 86.
- (2015) In search of moderators of sex differences in forced-choice jealousy responses: Effects of 2D:4D digit ratio and relationship infidelity experiences. Nordic Psychology. vol. 67 (4).
- (2015) Are Negative Postcoital Emotions a Product of Evolutionary Adaptation? Multinational Relationships With Sexual Strategies, Reputation, and Mate Quality. Evolutionary Behavioral Sciences.
- (2015) Factors predicting the probability of initiating sexual intercourse by context and sex. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 56 (5).
- (2015) Angst og fobier fra et evolusjonsperspektiv. Psykologisk tidsskrift. vol. 19 (2).
- (2015) Sex and Mating Strategy Impact the 13 Basic Reasons for Having Sex. Evolutionary Psychological Science.
- (2014) Jealousy: Evidence of comparably strong sex Differences using forced Choice and continuous measures paradigms. 26th Human Behavior and Evolution Society Conference - Program and Abstracts.