Background and activities
Areas of speciality
- Science and technology of ceramic, nanostructured and inorganic materials
- Preparation by wet chemical methods; powders, nanoparticles and films
- Development of ceramic materials with designed microstructure
- Functional oxides ofr energy technology (fuel cells, solar cells)
- Ferroic oxide materials
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) 1D oxide nanostructures from chemical solutions. Chemical Society Reviews. volum 43 (7).
- (2014) Asymmetric supported dense lanthanum tungstate membranes. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. volum 34 (15).
- (2014) Deposition of silica nanoparticles onto alumina measured by optical reflectometry and quartz crystal microbalance with dissipation techniques. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. volum 443.
- (2014) Synthesis and characterization of hybrid aminopropyl silane-based coatings on stainless steel substrates. Surface & Coatings Technology. volum 238.
- (2014) Anelastic properties of La0.6Sr0.4Co1−yFeyO3-δ at high temperatures. Solid State Ionics. volum 262.
- (2014) Atmosphere controlled conductivity and Maxwell-Wagner relaxation in Bi0.5K0.5TiO3 – BiFeO3 ceramics. Journal of Applied Physics. volum 115.
- (2014) Control of conductivity and electric field induced strain in bulk Bi0.5K0.5TiO3-BiFeO3 ceramics. Applied Physics Letters. volum 104 (12).
- (2014) Octoxy capped Si nanoparticles synthesized by homogeneous reduction of SiCl4 with crown ether alkalide. Dalton Transactions. volum 43 (5).
- (2014) Solid solubility of rare earth elements (Nd, Eu, Tb) in In2−xSnxO3 – effect on electrical conductivity and optical properties. Dalton Transactions. volum 43 (25).
- (2014) Solid-State Synthesis and Properties of Relaxor (1 – x)BKT–xBNZ Ceramics. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. volum 97 (9).
- (2014) Thermal and mechanical properties of crack-designed thick lanthanum zirconate coatings. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. volum 34 (4).
- (2013) Solution based synthesis of simple fcc Si nano-crystals under ambient conditions. Dalton Transactions. volum 42 (8).
- (2013) Hydrogen permeation in asymmetric La28-xW4+xO54+3x/2 membranes. International journal of hydrogen energy. volum 38 (7).
- (2013) The effect of ferroelasticity of La1-xSrxCo1-yFeyO3-d on the machanical stability of solid oxide fuel cells. ECS Transactions. volum 57 (1).
- (2013) Nanopatterning and plasmonic properties of plasma sputtered gold on diatom frustules. MRS Proceedings. volum 1509.
- (2013) Solid state mechanism leading to enhanced attrition resistance of alumina based catalyst supports for Fischer–Tropsch synthesis. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. volum 33 (1).
- (2013) Solid state sintering of nano-crystalline indium tin oxide. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. volum 33 (3).
- (2013) Crack Engineering in Thick Coatings Prepared by Spray Pyrolysis Deposition. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. volum 96 (2).
- (2013) Influence of the precursor solution chemistry on the deposition of thick coatings by spray pyrolysis. Surface & Coatings Technology. volum 221.
- (2013) Lanthanum zirconate thermal barrier coatings deposited by spray pyrolysis. Surface & Coatings Technology. volum 227.