Postal addressDepartment of Materials Science and Engineering Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Areas of speciality
- Science and technology of ceramic, nanostructured and inorganic materials
- Preparation by wet chemical methods; powders, nanoparticles and films
- Development of ceramic materials with designed microstructure
- Functional oxides ofr energy technology (fuel cells, solar cells)
- Ferroic oxide materials
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) 1D oxide nanostructures from chemical solutions. Chemical Society Reviews. volum 43 (7).
- (2014) Synthesis and characterization of hybrid aminopropyl silane-based coatings on stainless steel substrates. Surface & Coatings Technology. volum 238.
- (2014) Octoxy capped Si nanoparticles synthesized by homogeneous reduction of SiCl4 with crown ether alkalide. Dalton Transactions. volum 43 (5).
- (2014) Thermal and mechanical properties of crack-designed thick lanthanum zirconate coatings. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. volum 34 (4).
- (2013) Solution based synthesis of simple fcc Si nano-crystals under ambient conditions. Dalton Transactions. volum 42 (8).
- (2013) Hydrogen permeation in asymmetric La28-xW4+xO54+3x/2 membranes. International journal of hydrogen energy. volum 38 (7).
- (2013) The effect of ferroelasticity of La1-xSrxCo1-yFeyO3-d on the machanical stability of solid oxide fuel cells. ECS Transactions. volum 57 (1).
- (2013) Nanopatterning and plasmonic properties of plasma sputtered gold on diatom frustules. MRS Proceedings. volum 1509.
- (2013) Solid state mechanism leading to enhanced attrition resistance of alumina based catalyst supports for Fischer–Tropsch synthesis. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. volum 33 (1).
- (2013) Solid state sintering of nano-crystalline indium tin oxide. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. volum 33 (3).
- (2013) Crack Engineering in Thick Coatings Prepared by Spray Pyrolysis Deposition. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. volum 96 (2).
- (2013) Influence of the precursor solution chemistry on the deposition of thick coatings by spray pyrolysis. Surface & Coatings Technology. volum 221.
- (2013) Lanthanum zirconate thermal barrier coatings deposited by spray pyrolysis. Surface & Coatings Technology. volum 227.
- (2013) High capacity nanostructured Li2FexSiO4/C with Fe hyperstoichiometry for Li-ion batteries. Journal of Power Sources. volum 235.
- (2013) In situ X-ray diffraction and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy of a nanoporous Li2FeSiO4/C cathode during the initial charge/discharge cycle of a Li-ion battery. Journal of Power Sources. volum 238.
- (2013) 3D aligned-carbon-nanotubes@Li2FeSiO4 arrays as high rate capability cathodes for Li-ion batteries. Nanotechnology. volum 24 (43:435703).
- (2012) Synthesis of Monodisperse Silicon Quantum Dots Through a K-Naphthalide Reduction Route. Journal of cluster science. volum 23 (2).
- (2012) AFM measurements of forces between silica surfaces. Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology. volum 62 (3).
- (2012) La28-xW4+xO54+3x/2 Powders Prepared by Spray Pyrolysis. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. volum 95 (11).
- (2012) There and Back Again: The Unique Nature of Copper in Ambient Pressure Dried-Silica Aerogels. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C. volum 116 (38).