Department of Materials Science and Engineering
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Areas of speciality
- Science and technology of ceramic, nanostructured and inorganic materials
- Preparation by wet chemical methods; powders, nanoparticles and films
- Development of ceramic materials with designed microstructure
- Functional oxides ofr energy technology (fuel cells, solar cells)
- Ferroic oxide materials
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Solution based synthesis of simple fcc Si nano-crystals under ambient conditions. Dalton Transactions. volum 42 (8).
- (2013) Hydrogen permeation in asymmetric La28-xW4+xO54+3x/2 membranes. International journal of hydrogen energy. volum 38 (7).
- (2013) Nanopatterning and plasmonic properties of plasma sputtered gold on diatom frustules. MRS Proceedings. volum 1509.
- (2013) Solid state sintering of nano-crystalline indium tin oxide. Journal of the European Ceramic Society. volum 33 (3).
- (2013) Crack Engineering in Thick Coatings Prepared by Spray Pyrolysis Deposition. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. volum 96 (2).
- (2013) Influence of the precursor solution chemistry on the deposition of thick coatings by spray pyrolysis. Surface & Coatings Technology. volum 221.
- (2013) Lanthanum zirconate thermal barrier coatings deposited by spray pyrolysis. Surface & Coatings Technology. volum 227.
- (2013) High capacity nanostructured Li2FexSiO4/C with Fe hyperstoichiometry for Li-ion batteries. Journal of Power Sources. volum 235.
- (2013) In situ X-ray diffraction and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy of a nanoporous Li2FeSiO4/C cathode during the initial charge/discharge cycle of a Li-ion battery. Journal of Power Sources. volum 238.
- (2012) Synthesis of Monodisperse Silicon Quantum Dots Through a K-Naphthalide Reduction Route. Journal of cluster science. volum 23 (2).
- (2012) AFM measurements of forces between silica surfaces. Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology. volum 62 (3).
- (2012) La28-xW4+xO54+3x/2 Powders Prepared by Spray Pyrolysis. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. volum 95 (11).
- (2012) There and Back Again: The Unique Nature of Copper in Ambient Pressure Dried-Silica Aerogels. The Journal of Physical Chemistry C. volum 116 (38).
- (2012) Effect of B-site substitution on the stability of La0.2Sr0.8Fe0.8B0.2O3-delta, B = Al, Ga, Cr, Ti, Ta, Nb. Solid State Ionics. volum 225.
- (2012) Polarization and strain response in Bi0.5K0.5TiO3-BiFeO3 ceramics. Applied Physics Letters. volum 101 (25).
- (2012) Lead-Free Relaxor-Like 0.75Bi(0.5)K(0.5)TiO(3)-0.25BiFeO(3) Ceramics with Large Electric Field-Induced Strain. Ferroelectrics (Print). volum 439.
- (2012) Crystal structure, chemical expansion and phase stability of HoMnO3 at high temperature. Journal of Solid State Chemistry. volum 196.
- (2012) Transparent and conducting ITO thin films by spin coating of an aqueous precursor solution. Journal of Materials Chemistry. volum 22 (31).
- (2012) Spark plasma sintering and hot pressing of hetero-doped LaNbO4. Journal of The American Ceramic Society. volum 95 (5).
- (2012) The effect of cation non-stoichiometry in LaNbO4 materials. International journal of hydrogen energy. volum 37 (9).