Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Figurative language processing in atypical populations: The ASD perspective. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience.
- (2014) Naturalistic acquisition in an early language classroom. Frontiers in Psychology. volum 5.
- (2014) Predictors of Reading in Urdu: Does Deep Orthography Have an Impact?. Dyslexia. volum 20 (2).
- (2014) As naturalistic as it gets: Subtitles in the English classroom in Norway. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2014) Links between phonological memory, first language competence and second language competence in 10-year-old children. Learning and individual differences. volum 35.
- (2013) Morphology in autism spectrum disorders: Local processing bias and language. Cognitive Neuropsychology.
- (2012) Bjorn Hansen and Jasmina Grkovic-Major, Eds.: Diachronic Slavonic Syntax: Gradual Changes in Focus, Review. Journal of Slavic Linguistics. volum 20 (2).
- (2012) No Evidence of L1 Path Encoding Strategies in the L2 in Advanced Bulgarian Speakers of Norwegian. Spatial Cognition and Computation. volum 12 (4).
- (2012) Morphology in autism spectrum disorders: Local processing bias and language. Cognitive Neuropsychology. volum 29 (7-8).
- (2012) Language against the odds, or rather not: The weak central coherence hypothesis and language. Journal of Neurolinguistics. volum 25 (1).
- (2012) The role of input in early bilingual lexical development. Lingue e linguaggio. volum XI (2).
- (2011) Idiom comprehension in the first language: a developmental study. Vigo International Journal of Applied Linguistics. volum 8.
- (2011) Assessing the feature-driven nature of similarity-based sorting of verbs. POLIBITS Research Journal on Computer Science and Computer Engineering With Applications.
- (2009) Predictive Eye Movements Are Driven by Goals, Not by the Mirror Neuron System. Psychological Science. volum 20 (4).
- (2009) ON THE ENCODING OF LEXICAL INFORMATION: EVENTS AND THEIR LEXICALIZATION IN ENGLISH AND BULGARIAN. Balgarski ezik.
- (2007) Introduction. Southern Journal of Linguistics.
- (2007) Event Lexicalization Across Languages. Southern Journal of Linguistics.
- (2007) Participle Constructions in Old Bulgarian: Structure and function. Southern Journal of Linguistics.
- (2007) Concept, Context and Beyond: Manner of motion verbs, encoding and relevant bits of information. Southern Journal of Linguistics.
- (2002) The Realization of Number in the Balkan languages. Balkanistica. volum 15.