Background and activities
Main areas of interest: sexual harassment, conflict and violence in close relationships, antisocial and aggressive behavior, ostracism, evolutionary social psychology
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Evidence of systematic bias in sexual over- and underperception of naturally occurring events: A direct replication of Haselton (2003) in a more gender-equal culture. Evolutionary Psychology. vol. 12 (5).
- (2014) Voldtektsmyter og kjønnssjåvinisme blant norske lekdommere og fagdommere. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 51 (1).
- (2014) Attitudes toward rape and attribution of responsibility to rape victims in a Norwegian community sample. Nordic Psychology. vol. 66 (3).
- (2014) Revisiting judgment of strategic self-promotion and competitor derogation tactics. Journal of Social and Personal Relationships.
- (2013) Social judgment of aggressive language: Effects of target and sender sex on the evaluation of slurs. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 54 (3).
- (2013) Do Victimization Experiences Accentuate Reactions to Ostracism? An Experiment Using Cyberball. International journal of developmental science. vol. 7 (1).
- (2013) Cyberball The Impact of Ostracismon the Well-Being of Early Adolescents. Swiss Journal of Psychology. vol. 72 (2).
- (2012) Sociosexuality as predictor of sexual harassment and coercion in female and male high school students. Evolution and human behavior. vol. 33 (5).
- (2011) Exposure to teacher bullying in schools: A study of patients with personality disorders. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 65 (5).
- (2014) Resultater fra prosjekt Seksuell helse og trakassering i videregående opplæring 2013-2014. 2014. ISBN 978-82-8094-018-6.