Postal addressDepartment of Production and Quality Engineering Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Jan Ola Strandhagen
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Supply chain control principles in local food production: a Norwegian case study. International Journal on Food System Dynamics. volum 5 (2).
- (2014) A New Set of Principles for Pursuing the Lean Ideal in Engineer-to-order Manufacturers ☆. Procedia CIRP. volum 17.
- (2014) Can differentiated production planning and control enable both responsiveness and efficiency in food production?. International Journal on Food System Dynamics. volum 5 (1).
- (2014) Strategies for customized shipbuilding with different customer order decoupling points. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). volum 228 (4).
- (2014) The fit of planning methods for the part manufacturing industry, a case study. Advances in Manufacturing. volum 2 (2).
- (2013) The concurrent application of lean production and ERP: Towards an ERP-based lean implementation process. Computers in industry (Print). volum 64 (3).
- (2013) Lean production and ERP systems in small- and medium-sized enterprises: ERP support for pull production. International Journal of Production Research. volum 51 (2).
- (2011) Supply chain management in the shipbuilding industry: challenges and perspectives. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). volum 225 (M3).
- (2011) Lean production vs ERP systems: an ICT paradox?. Operations Management. volum 37 (3).
- (2010) Principles for Real-Time, Integrated Supply Chain Control: An Example from Distribution of Pharmaceuticals. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. volum 338.
- (2009) Global supply chain control systems: a conceptual framework for the global control centre. Production planning & control (Print). volum 20 (2).
- (2006) An Operation Model to Support Manufacturing Logistics Processes in the Supply Chain. IFIP International Federation for Information Processing.
- (2013) Proceedings of IWAMA 2013 - The Third International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2013. ISBN 978-82-321-0377-5. NTNU Engineering Series (4).
- (2012) Proceedings of IWAMA 2012 - The Second International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2012. ISBN 978-82-321-0110-8. NTNU Engineering Series (2).
- (2011) MITIP 2011 The 13th International MITIP Conference The Moderne Information Technology in the Innovation Processes of the Industrial Enterprise. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2011. ISBN 978-82-519-2816-8. NTNU Engineering Series (1).
Part of book/report
- (2014) Applicability of ERP for Production Network Planning: A Case Study. Advances in production management systems : innovative and knowledge-based production management in a global-local world : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2014, Ajaccio, France, September 20-24, 2014, Proceedings, Part I.
- (2014) Towards a Green and Sustainable Manufacturing Planning and Control Paradigm Using APS Technology. Advances in Production Management Systems Innovative and Knowledge-Based Production Management in a Global-LocalWorld IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2014 Ajaccio, France, September 20-24, 2014 Proceedings, Part II.
- (2013) Handling Unexpected Events in Production Activity Control Systems. Advances in Production Management Systems: Competitive Manufacturing for Innovative Products and Services.
- (2013) Tactical and Operational Issues in a Hybrid MTO-MTS Production Environment: The Case of Food Production. Advances in Production Management Systems: Competitive Manufacturing for Innovative Products and Services.
- (2013) Investigating the fit of planning environments and planning methods, the case of an automotive part manufacturer. Proceedings of IWAMA 2013 - The Third International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation.