Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Supply chain control principles in local food production: a Norwegian case study. International Journal on Food System Dynamics. volum 5 (2).
- (2014) Exploring Responsiveness and Flexibility in Multisite Production Environments: The Case of Norwegian Dairy Production. Advanced Materials Research. volum 1039.
- (2014) A New Set of Principles for Pursuing the Lean Ideal in Engineer-to-order Manufacturers ☆. Procedia CIRP. volum 17.
- (2014) Can differentiated production planning and control enable both responsiveness and efficiency in food production?. International Journal on Food System Dynamics. volum 5 (1).
- (2014) Strategies for customized shipbuilding with different customer order decoupling points. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). volum 228 (4).
- (2014) The fit of planning methods for the part manufacturing industry, a case study. Advances in Manufacturing. volum 2 (2).
- (2013) The concurrent application of lean production and ERP: Towards an ERP-based lean implementation process. Computers in industry (Print). volum 64 (3).
- (2013) Lean production and ERP systems in small- and medium-sized enterprises: ERP support for pull production. International Journal of Production Research. volum 51 (2).
- (2013) Intelligent logistics and supply chains, Guest editoral. Advances in Manufacturing. volum 2 (2).
- (2011) Supply chain management in the shipbuilding industry: challenges and perspectives. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). volum 225 (M3).
- (2011) Lean production vs ERP systems: an ICT paradox?. Operations Management. volum 37 (3).
- (2010) Principles for Real-Time, Integrated Supply Chain Control: An Example from Distribution of Pharmaceuticals. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. volum 338.
- (2009) Global supply chain control systems: a conceptual framework for the global control centre. Production planning & control (Print). volum 20 (2).
- (2006) An Operation Model to Support Manufacturing Logistics Processes in the Supply Chain. IFIP International Federation for Information Processing.
- (2014) Advanced Manufacturing and Automation, 4th International Workshop of Advanced Manufactruing and Automation, (IWAMA2014). 2014. ISBN 978-3-03835-253-2. Advanced Materials Research (1039).
- (2013) Proceedings of IWAMA 2013 - The Third International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2013. ISBN 978-82-321-0377-5. NTNU Engineering Series (4).
- (2012) Proceedings of IWAMA 2012 - The Second International Workshop of Advanced Manufacturing and Automation. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2012. ISBN 978-82-321-0110-8. NTNU Engineering Series (2).
- (2011) MITIP 2011 The 13th International MITIP Conference The Moderne Information Technology in the Innovation Processes of the Industrial Enterprise. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2011. ISBN 978-82-519-2816-8. NTNU Engineering Series (1).
Part of book/report
- (2014) Designing a Practical Production Scheduling and Control System: A Case Study in a Norwegian Manufacturing Company. Advanced Manufacturing and Automation, 4th International Workshop of Advanced Manufactruing and Automation, (IWAMA2014).
- (2014) Designing a Decision Support System for Production Scheduling Task in Complex and Uncertain Manufacturing Environments. Advances in production management systems : innovative and knowledge-based production management in a global-local world : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2014, Ajaccio, France, September 20-24, 2014, Proceedings, Part I.