Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Analyzing the factors affecting coordination in an engineer-to-order supply chain. International Journal of Operations & Production Management. vol. 35 (7).
- (2015) The role of coordination in avoiding project delays in an engineer-to-order supply chain. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management. vol. 26 (3).
- (2014) Designing a practical production scheduling and control system: A case study in a Norwegian manufacturing company. Advanced Materials Research. vol. 1039.
- (2014) Supply chain control principles in local food production: a Norwegian case study. International Journal on Food System Dynamics. vol. 5 (2).
- (2014) Exploring Responsiveness and Flexibility in Multisite Production Environments: The Case of Norwegian Dairy Production. Advanced Materials Research. vol. 1039.
- (2014) A New Set of Principles for Pursuing the Lean Ideal in Engineer-to-order Manufacturers. Procedia CIRP. vol. 17.
- (2014) Can differentiated production planning and control enable both responsiveness and efficiency in food production?. International Journal on Food System Dynamics. vol. 5 (1).
- (2014) Strategies for customized shipbuilding with different customer order decoupling points. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). vol. 228 (4).
- (2014) The fit of planning methods for the part manufacturing industry, a case study. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 2 (2).
- (2014) Intelligent Real-Time Control in Manufacturing and Supply Chain Processes. Advanced Materials Research. vol. 1039.
- (2013) The concurrent application of lean production and ERP: Towards an ERP-based lean implementation process. Computers in industry (Print). vol. 64 (3).
- (2013) Lean production and ERP systems in small- and medium-sized enterprises: ERP support for pull production. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 51 (2).
- (2013) Dynamic and Responsive Logistics. NTNU Engineering Series. vol. 2013.
- (2013) Intelligent logistics and supply chains, Guest editoral. Advances in Manufacturing. vol. 2 (2).
- (2011) Supply chain management in the shipbuilding industry: challenges and perspectives. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). vol. 225 (M3).
- (2011) Lean production vs ERP systems: an ICT paradox?. Operations Management. vol. 37 (3).
- (2010) Principles for Real-Time, Integrated Supply Chain Control: An Example from Distribution of Pharmaceuticals. IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. vol. 338.
- (2009) Global supply chain control systems: a conceptual framework for the global control centre. Production planning & control (Print). vol. 20 (2).
- (2006) An Operation Model to Support Manufacturing Logistics Processes in the Supply Chain. IFIP International Federation for Information Processing.
- (2014) Advanced Manufacturing and Automation, 4th International Workshop of Advanced Manufactruing and Automation, (IWAMA2014). 2014. ISBN 978-3-03835-253-2. Advanced Materials Research (1039).