Postal addressDepartment of Psychology Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Patrick Anthony Vogel
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Metacognition, responsibility, and perfectionism in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Cognitive Therapy and Research.
- (2014) Er metakognitiv terapi en evidensbasert behandling?. Psykologisk tidsskrift. volum 18 (2).
- (2013) Metacognition in generalized anxiety disorder, social phobia, and obsessive-compulsive disorder and relationship with treatment outcome. Second International Conference of Metacognitive Therapy - Programme and Abstracts.
- (2013) The effects of attention training and situational attention refocusing on symptoms of social phobia. Second International Conference of Metacognitive Therapy - Programme and Abstracts.
- (2012) Videoconference- and cell phone-based cognitive-behavioral therapy of obsessive-compulsive disorder: A case series. Journal of Anxiety Disorders. volum 26 (1).
- (2011) The relationship between resilience and levels of anxiety, depression, and obsessive–compulsive symptoms in adolescents. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. volum 18 (4).
- (2011) The role of early maladaptive schemas in predicting exposure and response prevention outcome for obsessive-compulsive disorder. Behaviour Research and Therapy. volum 49 (11).
- (2010) Behavioural group therapy for obsessive–compulsive disorder in Norway. An open community-based trial. Behaviour Research and Therapy. volum 48 (6).
- (2010) A Norwegian version of the Obsessive-Compulsive Inventory–Revised: Psychometric properties. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. volum 51 (6).
- (2010) An empirical test of the metacognitive model of obsessive-compulsive symptoms: Replication and extension. Journal of Anxiety Disorders. volum 24 (1).
- (2010) An International Comparison Between Different Theoretical Orientations of Psychotherapy: A Survey of Expert Opinions. The Behavior Therapist. volum 33 (1).
- (2009) Perceived group climate as a predictor of long-term outcome in a randomized controlled trial of cognitive-behavioural group therapy for patients with comorbid psychiatric disorders. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy. volum 37 (5).
- (2009) Kvaliteten på tidlig terapeutisk allianse som prediktor for behandlingseffekt ved depresjon og angst. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. volum 46 (7).
- (2009) Change in metacognitions predicts outcome in obsessive-compulsive disorder patients undergoing treatment with exposure and response prevention. Behaviour Research and Therapy. volum 47 (4).
- (2009) The Efficacy of Teaching Psychology Students Exposure and Response Prevention for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. volum 50 (3).
- (2009) Kan kognitiv atferdsterapi bli tilgjengelig for flere gjennom ny teknologi?. Tidsskrift for kognitiv terapi. volum 10 (3).
- (2008) Memories of early attachment: The use of PBI as a predictor of psychotherapy outcome in Pesso-Boyden System Psychomotor (PBSP) group therapy, Cognitive-Behavioral Group Therapy (CBGT), Individual Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Individual Treatment as Usual (TAU) with adult out-patients. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. volum 15.
- (2008) From exposure to metacognition: New developments in the treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. volum 62.
- (2007) The influence of comorbid GAD, panic disorder and personality disorders on the outcome of cognitive behavioral treatment of OCD. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. volum 36 (3).
- (2007) Effektivitet ved psykoterapeutisk behandling gjort av viderekomne studenter. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. volum 44 (8).