Postal addressDepartment of Biotechnology Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Mapping global effects of the anti-sigma factor MucA in Pseudomonas fluorescens SBW25 through genome-scale metabolic modeling. BMC Systems Biology. volum 7 (19).
- (2013) Stable isotope coded derivatizing reagents as internal standards in metabolite profiling. Journal of Chromatography A. volum 1296.
- (2013) Investigating alginate production and carbon utilization in Pseudomonas fluorescens SBW25 using mass spectrometry-based metabolic profiling. Metabolomics. volum 9 (2).
- (2013) Development of hyperspectral imaging as a bio- optical taxonomic tool for pigmented marine organism. Organisms Diversity & Evolution.
- (2013) Large scale MALDI-TOF MS based taxa identification to identify novel pigment producers in a marine bacterial culture collection. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek. volum 103 (3).
- (2012) Characterization of airborne bacteria at an underground subway station. Applied and Environmental Microbiology. volum 78 (6).
- (2012) Pigmentation and Spectral Absorbance Signatures in Deep-Water Corals from the Trondheimsfjord, Norway. Marine Drugs. volum 10 (6).
- (2012) Targeted metabolomic analysis of plasma samples for the diagnosis of inherited metabolic disorders. Journal of Chromatography A. volum 1226.
- (2012) Utilization of a deuterated derivatization agent to synthesize internal standards for gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry quantification of silylated metabolites. Journal of Chromatography A. volum 1247.
- (2012) Ralstonia sp U2 naphthalene dioxygenase and Comamonas sp JS765 nitrobenzene dioxygenase show differences in activity towards methylated naphthalenes. Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering. volum 113 (2).
- (2012) Optimized submerged batch fermentation strategy for systems scale studies of metabolic switching in Streptomyces coelicolor A3(2). BMC Systems Biology. volum 6 (59).
- (2012) Intracellular metabolite pool changes in response to nutrient depletion induced metabolic switching in Streptomyces coelicolor. Metabolites. volum 2.
- (2011) Two-dimensional LC-MS fractioning and cross-matching of mass spectrometric data for rational identification of bioactive compounds in crude extracts. Journal of Separation Science. volum 34 (23).
- (2011) Highly sensitive GC/MS/MS method for quantitation of amino and nonamino organic acids. Analytical Chemistry. volum 83.
- (2011) A new high resolution screening method for study of phenotype stress responses of Saccharomyces cerevisae mutants. Journal of Microbiological Methods. volum 87 (3).
- (2011) Assessment of resistomycin, as an anticancer compound isolated and characterized from Streptomyces aurantiacus AAA5. Journal of Microbiology. volum 49 (6).
- (2010) Unsymmetrical zinc azaphthalocyanines, peripherally substituted with thiophen-2-yl and 2-functionalized phenoxy groups. Polyhedron. volum 29 (17).
- (2010) Biosynthetic Pathway for g-Cyclic Sarcinaxanthin in Micrococcus luteus: Heterologous Expression and Evidence for Diverse and Multiple Catalytic Functions of C50 Carotenoid Cyclases. Journal of Bacteriology. volum 192 (21).
- (2010) The dynamic architecture of the metabolic switch in Streptomyces coelicolor. BMC Genomics. volum 11.
- (2010) Isolation and Characterization of Marine Pigmented Bacteria from Norwegian Coastal Waters and Screening for Carotenoids with UVA-Blue Light Absorbing Properties. Journal of Microbiology. volum 48 (1).