Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Food fussiness and food neophobia share a common etiology in early childhood. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry and Allied Disciplines.
- (2016) Polygenic risk, appetite traits, and weight gain in middle childhood:A longitudinal study. JAMA pediatrics. vol. 170 (2).
- (2016) Parental Feeding and Child Eating: An Investigation of Reciprocal Effects. Child Development. vol. 87 (5).
- (2015) Health in overweight children: 2-Year follow-up of Finnmark Activity School - A randomised trial. Archives of Disease in Childhood. vol. 100 (5).
- (2015) Predictors of change in BMI from the age of 4 to 8. Journal of Pediatric Psychology. vol. 40 (10).
- (2015) Stability of Sleep Disorders From Preschool to First Grade and Their Bidirectional Relationship With Psychiatric Symptoms. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. vol. 36 (4).
- (2013) A randomised study on the effectiveness of therapist-led v. self-help parental intervention for treating childhood obesity. British Journal of Nutrition. vol. 110 (6).
- (2013) Sleep Disorders in Preschoolers: Prevalence and Comorbidity with Psychiatric Symptoms. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. vol. 34 (9).
- (2012) Reduksjon i emosjonelle vansker og atferdsvansker - en positiv bivirkning ved behandling av fedme hos barn?. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 49 (7).
- (2012) Change in Body Fat during a Family-Based Treatment of Obesity in Children: The Relative Importance of Energy Intake and Physical Activity. Obesity Facts. vol. 5 (4).
- (2011) Treatment of obesity in children: Parent's perceived emotional barriers as predictor of change in body fat. Obesity Research and Clinical Practice. vol. 5 (3).
- (2010) Fedme hos barn og unge - implikasjoner for psykologisk praksis. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 47 (1).
- (2009) Impaired parent-reported quality of life in treatment-seeking children with obesity is mediated by high levels of psychopathology. Quality of Life Research. vol. 18 (9).
- (2008) Childhood Adiposity:RCT study of a manualized group treatment targeting parent`s beliefs and behavior. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity.