Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) A randomised study on the effectiveness of therapist-led v. self-help parental intervention for treating childhood obesity. British Journal of Nutrition. volum 110 (6).
- (2013) Sleep Disorders in Preschoolers: Prevalence and Comorbidity with Psychiatric Symptoms. Journal of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics. volum 34 (9).
- (2012) Reduksjon i emosjonelle vansker og atferdsvansker - en positiv bivirkning ved behandling av fedme hos barn?. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. volum 49 (7).
- (2012) Change in Body Fat during a Family-Based Treatment of Obesity in Children: The Relative Importance of Energy Intake and Physical Activity. Obesity Facts. volum 5 (4).
- (2011) Treatment of obesity in children: Parent's perceived emotional barriers as predictor of change in body fat. Obesity Research and Clinical Practice. volum 5 (3).
- (2010) Fedme hos barn og unge - implikasjoner for psykologisk praksis. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. volum 47 (1).
- (2009) Impaired parent-reported quality of life in treatment-seeking children with obesity is mediated by high levels of psychopathology. Quality of Life Research. volum 18 (9).
- (2008) Childhood Adiposity:RCT study of a manualized group treatment targeting parent`s beliefs and behavior. International Journal of Pediatric Obesity.