Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Acute exhaustive aerobic exercise training impair cardiomyocyte function and calcium handling in Sprague-Dawley rats. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (3).
- (2015) Acute dietary nitrate supplementation improves arterial endothelial function at high altitude: A double-blinded randomized controlled cross over study. Nitric oxide. vol. 50.
- (2015) Negative inotropic effects of epinephrine in the presence of increased β-adrenoceptor sensitivity during hypothermia in a rat model. Cryobiology. vol. 70 (1).
- (2012) Venous gas embolism as a predictive tool for improving CNS decompression safety. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 112 (2).
- (2010) Immersion before dry simulated dive reduces cardiomyocyte function and increases mortality after decompression. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 109 (3).
- (2010) A valid and reproducible protocol for testing maximal oxygen uptake in rabbits. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. vol. 17 (1).
- (2010) Ultrasonic evidence of acute interstitial lung edema after SCUBA diving is resolved within 2-3 h. Respiratory Physiology & Neurobiology. vol. 171 (2).
- (2010) High incidence of venous and arterial gas emboli at rest after trimix diving without protocol violations. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 109 (6).
- (2011) Cardiovascular changes in diving: from human response to cell function. 2011.
- (2005) Stressrespons hos laks og sjøørret ved håndtering og transport samt kartlegging av migrasjonsmønster i marin fase. 2005.