Department of Energy and Process Engineering
The Department of Energy and Process Engineering (EPT) is an international driving force within education and research on the total energy chain from resource to customer. We work on how to produce energy which can be used by man and machine in a sustainable way, taking into consideration health, climate changes and available resources.
EPT is one of the largest department at the Faculty of Engineering
- Employees at the department
- Telephone: (+47) 73 59 38 60
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting address: Kolbjørn Hejes v 1B, Varmetekniske laboratorier, 3rd floor.
- Postal address: NTNU, Institutt for energi- og prosessteknikk, Kolbjørn Hejes v 1B, NO-7491 Trondheim
- About the department