About the programme
Are you interested in an internationally recognized degree in chemical engineering? Chemical engineering involves the transformation of energy and raw materials into valuable and useful products. Maybe you would like to study topics related to oil and gas processing, or to specialize in CO2 separation?
We offer a two-year international MSc programme with full integration of Norwegian and foreign students where all teaching is in English. All courses are 7.5 ECTS credits and in addition to courses offered by our department, suitable courses from other departments can be chosen. You can choose from a range of specializations:
- Colloid and polymer chemistry
- Process systems engineering
- Environmental engineering and reactor technology
- Bioenergy and fibertechnology
Degree: Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
Duration: 2 years, 120 ECTS
Programme code: MSCHEMENG
Restricted admission: Yes
Language of instruction: English
Location: Norway, Trondheim, Gløshaugen
Validity of information: 2015/16
- Non-EU/non-EEA students: The deadline has been extended due to the technical problems with Søkandsweb. The new deadline is 3 December 2015.
- Norwegian/EU/EEA students: 1 March 2016
The application is now open - apply through Søknadsweb.