What are we doing here?
• The workshop contains equipment suited particulary for model-making and larger scale constructions. Digital fabrication includes laser cutters, digital routers and robotic milling . The facility is equipped primarily for woodworking although there is some provision for light metal-working.
• The shop staff of professional cabinet-makers provide a safe and secure environment for students to explore the way things are made and put together. Orientation to shop use is given to all new incoming students.
• We are located at Høgskoleringen 3, right next to the Design-worshop.
• Hours of operation are generally:
- Monday and Thursday 0900–1545
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 0800–1545